How to restore a Minecraft World From a Backup
If your world ever badly gets griefed or gets corrupted we keep 3 backups of your world which are made every 24hrs.
Follow these instructions to rollback your world to the most recent working version.
- Stop your server by clicking the stop button
- Login to Multicraft FTP
- Click the checkboxes next to the worlds, including the End and Nether then click the rename button
- Rename the worlds with the prefix of old_ so you would have old_world, old_world_nether, old_world_end
- Exit ftp then click: File > Backup > Restore
- Click Restore next to the backup you want to restore, wait for backup to finish unpacking
- Start your server
- Once you are happy that the world is ok, delete the folders you prefixed with old_
Now the world should be restored, if not get in touch with support and we'll help you.
You can give your friends access to your multicraft control panel if they are the co-owner or...
To make yourself Op in-game so you can use most of the server commands do this: Log into...
To add a coloured server message you will want to add the following code in the server.properties...
A guide to starting a brand new world with Multicraft using a new seed value or alternate terrain...