Updating a Tekkit Server on Multicraft
Updating Tekkit (Quick guide)
- Stop Server
- Delete Tekkit Server files (remove everything except for the folder containing your world data)
- Upload Tekkit package downloaded from Technic Pack site
- Extract Tekkit package using the Backup Restore tool
- Start Server
Updating Tekkit (In-depth guide)
- Click the Stop button on your Server Control Panel
Delete Tekkit Server files
- Use an FTP client to connect to your server folder (How To: FTP)
- Download any files that you wish to keep (or create a new folder and move them into it)
- Delete the following files and folders
Upload the Tekkit package downloaded from Technic Pack site
- Download the recommended build from the Technic site
- Use your FTP client to upload the package file to your server folder (How To: FTP)
Extract Tekkit package using the Backup Restore tool
- On your Server Control Panel, in the left hand menu, click 'Files' then 'Backup'
- On the Backup screen, in the left hand menu, click 'Restore'
- You will see the Tekkit Pack listed, click on the 'Restore' link next to it
Click the Start button on your Server Control Panel
Was this answer helpful?
Some modpacks will automatically update in the Technic Client, and there is no way of...
This is a guide on how to install Tekkit Classic Plugins for CraftBukkit 1.2.5. We have found...
if you try to connect to your Tekkit Classic or Lite server and you see the following message,...
This guide also applies to the Tekkit Lite pack. We reccommend that you have at server with at...
You don't need to download anything, this method gets the Technic launcher to download and...