Cancel and Create a new PayPal Automatic Payment Profile
If you want to pay with a different PayPal account for your minecraft server you will want to cancel the automatic payment profile with PayPal first.
Cancel a Payment Profile
To change or cancel your automatic payment profile with StickyPiston Hosting do the following:
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the Gear Icon on the menu bar
- Click "pre-approved payments" link under teh Payment settings sections.
- Click StickyPiston Hosting in your pre-approved payments list.
- Then click the "Cancel Profile" link.
- Your pre-approved payment profile will now be cancelled
Create a new Payment Profile
If you have just got an invoice do the following:
- Find the email "Customer Invoice - StickyPiston Hosting"
- Click View Invoice on Billing > My invoice page, under Due Invoices.
- At the top of the invoice there maybe two buttons "PayPal Subscribe" "PayPal Checkout".
- If there is only a "PayPal Checkout" button you will have to wait until the next invoice, before setting up a new Automatic Payment Profile.
- If there is a "PayPal Subscribe" button, click that.
- Login into your PayPal account and complete the order.
- A new Automatic Payment Profile will be created and you will have paid.
PayPal Subscribe - With this option your PayPal account will send us your payment automatically monthly.
PayPal Checkout - This option will make a one off payment, this means every time you get a payment request from us you'll need to make a payment.
Was this answer helpful?
To change or cancel your automatic payment profile with StickyPiston Hosting do the following:...
You can cancel the server by doing the following: Log into the Client Area...
If you forgot to pay for your server and it was suspended and eventually terminated your server...
Adding Funds You can also add funds to your account which is credit, which will be used to pay...
Questions What Payment Methods do you accept? How long does it take between ordering a server...