Enable Biomes O' Plenty
To enable the Biomes O' Plenty mod all you need todo is remove the .disabled of the mod file.
This is done by logging into your server folder using FTP, Follow this guide in enabling mods
Before you restart your server you need to set the level-type so your server uses the correct world renderer.
How to edit the server properties config file
To edit the file you can use FTP or use the Multicraft config editor to edit the server.properties.
- Log into the Multicraft control panel
- Click Files > Config Files
- Click Server Settings which is the first option
- There is an entry for "level-type" which will read "default"
- Change that entry to BIOMESOP
- Once you have made your changes click save then restart your server.
Was this answer helpful?
The VoidLauncher can often fail to update itself correctly and this will lead to it installing...
This crash has been observed on Yogscast Complete but is not limited to that modpack Symptoms...
If you have recently updated a modpack to a newer version, you may receive the above message...
If you are having difficulty connecting to a modded server and you are getting errors like the...
The following error occurs when the server starts: java.lang.NullPointerException at...