Multiple Maps, Hundreds of Quests and more in Agrarian Skies 2!
The GodFather of expert mode, questing SkyBlocks.
Picking a pack to host on your modded Minecraft server isn’t easy. You want variety, challenge and opportunity to advance with (or against) your friends.
With a range of maps to choose from in Agrarian Skies 2, you have all that with complete control over how easy or hard you want the experience to be. Each map affects the starting resources you have access to as well as how you progress in the first days of your server.
This pack completely changed the way minecraft is played.
Nothing is safe from The Jaded One’s tweaks.
Can you and your friends pull together to survive and create a place to call home in the endless void?
Why play Agrarian Skies 2?
- Choose from multiple world/map types when you start a new game.
- Many tweaks to mods that completely change how you play.
- Classic SkyBlock survival with some expert tweaks to make things a little more interesting.
Why play Agrarian Skies 2 on a server?
You and your friends will need each other to survive the harsh Agrarian Skies and use each others talents to their best in order to succeed and achieve.
With StickyPiston hosting you can reset and load any of the 9 available maps on your server by using a simple command. The full list of maps and the commands you need can be found below.
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Agrarian Skies 2 right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Agrarian Skies 2 : Hardcore Quest right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and explore the Agrarian Skies!
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Agrarian Skies 2 : Hardcore Quest Instructions
How to reset and change the Agrarian Skies 2 maps
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Agrarian Skies 2 map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for Agrarian Skies 2 is as follows:
builtin:script resetmap [-d|-b] MAPTOKEN
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and “MAPTOKEN” being the name of your new map type (This is not the world name!)
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
Map tokens are specific to each pack and will decide which type of map is generated. In Agrarian Skies 2, there are a lot to choose from and you will need either the list below or to run the script without the extra choices mentioned above.
This command lists all the maps:
|boni – Normal||BONI_NORMAL|
|SweetReminice – Easy||SWEET_EASY|
|Myst_Plazas – Normal||MYST_NORMAL|
|Morvy Cottage – Normal||MORVY_NORMAL|
|Default Platform – Normal||DEFAULT_PLATFORM|
So let’s say you want to try a more challenging version of the pack and keep your current world in case it all goes wrong. You have seen the map list and decided to take on “What Remains” The command would look like this:
builtin:script resetmap -b WHATREMAINS_HARD
Your friend however, is happy to restart their world and wants to try a different map with a little less challenge, like “Morvy Cottage”. They are happy to delete the current world because the base design is awful. Their command would look like this:
builtin:script resetmap -d MORVY_NORMAL
If you are having problems with Agrarian Skies 2 : Hardcore Quest contact support.
Agrarian Skies 2 : Hardcore Quest Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Agrarian Skies 2 : Hardcore Quest minecraft server modpack.
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Applied Energistics by Aroma1997
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie
- bdlib by bdew
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Chicken Chunks by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- COFHcore by Team COFH
- Enchiridion by joshie
- EVOC by ProfMobius
- Ex Aliquo by Zerokuunyi
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus Crowley
- Ex Nihilo NEI by redrockfowl
- Extra Cells by M3gaFr3ak
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Flatsigns by Myrathi
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Gendustry by bdew
- Hardcore Questing by Vswe, LordDusk, NewcastleGeek
- HarvestCraft WAILA by squeek502
- Hunger Overhaul by iguana_man
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct by iguana_man
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Infinibows by Myrathi
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Island Spawn Builder by LordDusk
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Jaded Spawn by Minalien
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- Mariculture by joshie
- MineFactoryReloaded by powercrystals, skyboy
- MineTweaker by StanH
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Nether Ores by powercrystals, skyboy
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Not Enough Keys by Mr. Okushama
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- OpenBlocks by OpenMods Team
- OpenModsLib by OpenMods Team
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Pam's HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil
- PowerCrystalsCore by powercrystals, skyboy
- Redstone Arsenal by Team CoFH
- Simply Jetpacks by tonius11
- Sort Fix by LexManos
- Thaumcraft 4 by Azanor
- Thermal Expansion by Team COFH
- Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
- Tinker's Construct Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Tinker's Steelworks by Toops
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Warp Book by panicnot42
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
Agrarian Skies 2 : Hardcore Quest Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!