Can you handle All the Mods 3?
Over 600,000 downloads on CurseForge!
The follow up to the original private pack, All the Mods 3 aims to provide everything any player could need to survive and thrive in the Minecraft world.
With a list of mods covering the most popular, the newest and the best, this pack provides a host of options for you and your friends to work on together for weeks and even months to come.
The ATM team is always working on fixes and improvements for the pack and has a fully supported community that you can get involved with on Discord as well as checking out some of the YouTubers that have created excellent series showcasing the pack like, GamingonCaffeine and Nonsanity.
Why play All the Mods 3?
- Varying mods to provide different paths to success.
- Frequent testing for modpack stability and smoothness.
- Some of the newest available mods for you to enjoy.
Why play All the Mods 3 on a server?
To put it simply, there’s no way to explore everything the pack offers on your own.
With a long list of amazing and deep mods that cater to every play-style, it’s an ideal pack for playing with friends.
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of All the Mods 3 right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer All the Mods 3 with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse All the Mods 3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
All the Mods 3 Instructions
Play with Minecraft settings
Try changing the Mipmap levels to 0(This may freeze up your pc for 10 minutes but it will eventually change) Disable/enable VSync & VBO’s.
You can also edit this in the packs folder and editing the Options.txt
Allocate More RAM
You need at least 4.5 Gb for this pack but 4.5-6 Gb is better for performance. 3-4 Should be fine for the Lite version.
If you are having problems with All the Mods 3 contact support.
All the Mods 3 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about All the Mods 3 minecraft server modpack.
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Additional Banners (by darkh4x)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Clarity (by elucent)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by ZLainSama)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Colossal Chests (by kroeser)
- [SBM] Wooden Shears (by darkguardsman)
- Roots (by elucent)
- Dark Utilities (by darkh4x)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- Exchangers (by Jacky1356400)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Water Strainer (by Rubironi)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Personal Cars (by Ktos94852)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Tech Reborn (by modmuss50)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- The Lost Cities (by McJty)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- Storage Drawers Extras (by jaquadro)
- Embers (by elucent)
- Morph-o-Tool (by Vazkii)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- No Mob Spawning on Trees (by oldjunyi)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- XNet (by McJty)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- Ranged Pumps (by raoulvdberge)
- Simple Sponge (by Jacky1356400)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Doomlike Dungeons (by BlackJar72)
- Xtones (by TehNut)
- Traverse (by ProfessorProspector)
- Funky Locomotion (by RWTema)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Extra Rails (by shadowfactsmc)
- Skyblocks (by elix_x)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Rustic (by thatguy3039)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Industrial Wires (by malte0811)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- RFTools Dimensions (by McJty)
- ElecCore | Rendering Library (by Elec332)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- Thermal Cultivation (by TeamCoFH)
- Item Scroller (by masa_)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- AI Improvements (by darkguardsman)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Cucumber (by BlakeBr0)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- Block Drops (JEI Addon) (by MrRiegel)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Common Capabilities (by kroeser)
- Integrated Dynamics (by kroeser)
- Mystical Agradditions (by BlakeBr0)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
All the Mods 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!