This pack will make you rage, and it will make you salty but will also make every small task feel like a accomplishment
Do you feel like you are doing the same thing, as you have done in multiple packs before?
Do you feel like you don’t have any long term goals that last for many months?Do you miss a challenge? Then look no further..
ATL Fire In The Pipe can help you. This unique modpack is balanced around long term goals in mind.
Be prepared that getting your first AE system will take many months. Be prepared for many new challenges, and to use new strategies to reach your goal. Do you have what it takes to get a Fusion Reactor up and running? A quarry? Or even just a Iron Bucket?
This pack is focussed around tech (Mainly GregTech), and survival with weight system and much much more.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty, DWG( Default World Generator), RTG (Realistic Terrain Generation) mod for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your Fire in the Pipe 1.7.10 Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Fire In The Pipe 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Fire In The Pipe 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Fire In The Pipe 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Fire In The Pipe 2 minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Baubles by Azanor
- CodeChickenLib by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- EJML by Peter Abeles
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion,Zerodaimaru
- Additional Resources by Portablejim
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- Ancient Trees by ScottKillen,Blorph,Ruyuna
- AnimationAPI by thehippomaster21
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- Audio Death by Portablejim
- Automagy by Tuhljin, Draanor
- BD Lib by bdew
- Better Achievements by way2muchnoise
- BetterStorage by copygirl,Vic Nightfall
- Better Title Screen by Girafi,Amadornes
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Binnie Patcher by Chocohead
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie567
- Blue Power by Quetzi,Zness,MineMaarten,K4Unl,Amadornes
- Botania by Vazkii
- Brandon's Core by brandon3055
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chance Cubes by Turkey2349
- Custom Main Menu by lumien
- Resource Loader by lumien
- Chisel by tterrag,Drullkus,minecreatr
- Clienthax's ChocoCraft by Torojima , Micdoodle
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- Custom Pets by A_villager, Capn_Kirok
- Default World Generator by FireBall1725
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- EiraMoticons by BlayTheNinth
- EnderCore by tterrag,CrazyPants
- Enchiridion 2 by joshie
- Et Futurum by ganymedes01
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtrabiomesXL by MisterFiber,ScottKillen,JLBShecky,allaryin,bspkrs
- FastCraft by Player
- Fast Leaf Decay by Olafski
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Forestry for Minecraft by SirSengir
- Gadomancy by makeo,HellFirePvP
- Galactic Greg by Blood Asp
- Galacticraft Planets by micdoodle8, radfast, fishtaco
- Galacticraft Core by micdoodle8, radfast, fishtaco
- GenDustry by bdew
- Graviation Suite by SeNtiMeL
- GregTech-Addon by Gregorius Techneticies,Blood Asp
- Greg's SG Craft by Greg Ewing
- GTTweaker by DreamMasterXXL
- Hardcore Wither by Thor12022
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- Hats by iChun
- Headcrumbs by ganymedes01
- Hunger Overhaul by iguana_man,Parker8283,progwml6,squeek502
- Hardcore Questing Mode by Vswe,Lorddusk,Newcastlegeek
- Improving Minecraft by pifou92000
- Nuclear Control 2 by Shedar,xbony2,Zuxelus,DMF444
- iChunUtil by iChun,Kihira
- Iguana Tinker Tweaks by boni,iguana_man
- Iguana Tweaks by iguana_man
- IndustrialCraft 2 by Alblaka,Player,RichardG,Thunderdark,GregoriusT,alexthesax,Drashian,Elementalist,Feanturi,Lurch1985,SirusKing,tahu44, Aroma1997
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Inventory Pets by A_villager, Capn_Kirok
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- JourneyMap by techbrew, mysticdrew
- Kore Sample by ScottKillen
- Lava Monsters by FatherToast
- Lost Books by FatherToast
- MalisisCore by Ordinastie,PaleoCrafter
- Malisis' Doors by Ordinastie
- Mantle by mDiyo,Sunstrike,progWML6
- MicdoodleCore by Micdoodle8
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- Mod Tweaker 2 by Jaredlll08
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- Natura by mDiyo,Slime Knights
- Neat by Vazkii
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by tonius11
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- Pam's HarvestCraft by Pamela Collins
- QmunityLib by quetzi,amadornes,K4Unl,MineMaarten
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- Router Reborn by Tom E. Voll
- (RTG) Realistic Terrain Generation by Team RTG
- Scott's Tweaks by ScottKillen
- Special AI by FatherToast
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- The Spice of Life by squeek
- The Betweenlands by Angry Pixel
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Tainted Magic by yorkeMC
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox,boni
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumcraft Mob Aspects by iguana_man,lycaon,XanderGryphon
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
- Thaumic Energistics by Nividica
- Thaumic Exploration by Flaxbeard
- Thaumic Horizons by Kentington
- TiC Tooltips by squeek
- Tinkers' Mechworks by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox
- The Twilight Forest by Benimatic (Ben Mazur)
- Waila by ProfMobius
- WAILA Plugins by tterrag
- Witchery by Emoniph
- WhiskyTangoFox's CaveBiomes by WhiskyTangoFox
- WTF's TextureGeneratorLib by WhiskyTangoFox
- WhiskyTangoFox's Core by WhiskyTangoFox
- What Are We Looking At by Darkhax
Fire In The Pipe 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!