Homestead Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an Homestead Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Homestead Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Homestead pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Homestead pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Homestead, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best Homestead server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
Harness new game mechanics to find out how to handle the new difficulty
New difficulty has been adjusted through Homestead Server Hosting. No longer will forming tools be simple as with Tinkers’ Construct, you’ll have to put the parts together yourself. Don’t be too close to the forge though as Tough As Nails will make you overheat and potentially die from this exhaustion. Luckily if you distance yourself and utilize Critical Resources well, you can get through without an issue.
- Follow along your Antique Atlas and mark down locations as you traverse them
- The Nature’s Compass allows you to find the biome you seek
- Leaves are no longer climbable as Passable Leaves makes you go through the branches
- Grow a variety of food and crops in Pam’s HarvestCraft
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Homestead…
Quick Summary of the Homestead Modpack
Learn how to grow a Homestead and the hardships it comes with. This modpack ain’t an easy one, riped with difficulty and requiring experience in modded. Without much magic at hand either, you will need to know the balance between realistic technologies and personal struggle.
What to Expect out of your Homestead Server
Travel across the Homestead and learn the struggles of life. This cohesive modpack makes each mod interact each other through unique and fun systems. For starters, you’ll notice that Tough As Nails introduces a new thirst bar and a heat meter. Keeping an eye on these for your survival will be important as if you stay too long next to Tinkers’ Consctruct forges or get stuck in the wrong biomes, the task for your survival will be tough.
Luckily, there’s ways to prevent yourself from getting stuck that still keeps to a sense of realism. Using Critical Resources correctly will prevent the exhaustion from happening, but there’s also food and maps to stop you too. Pam’s HarvestCraft allows you to craft a variety of drinks and meals to keep yourself alive, some even cooling you off! And if you pair Antique Atlas with the Nature’s Compass, you can find the right biomes to stay the most cool or the most warm in.
Homestead RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Homestead Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.