PixelmonCraft 3 1.7.10 Server Hosting
Catch 'em ALL!
You probably all know Pokemon. Pixelmon 3 is basically the same only it is on a Minecraft server! .
You can catch pokemon, compete with each other and against other pokemon, earn gym badges, upgrade your pokemon with attacks and trade with each other. Hunt for legenderies! Show off your shiny pokemon companions to your friends,
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.7.10 plugins, ask us about our modded server plugin packs.
Get your ATL Yogscast Complete Server Hosting today…
Useful Server Links
Order ATLauncher PixelmonCraft 3 1.7.10 Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||24||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code NEWYEAR2017 for 30% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
PixelmonCraft 3 1.7.10 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about PixelmonCraft 3 1.7.10 minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Pixelmon 3.4 by MrMasochism
- Optifine HD Normal by sp614x
- Optifine HD Ultra by sp614x
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Voxel Map
- Custom Main Menu by lumien
- Resource Loader by lumien
- OpenEye by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France
PixelmonCraft 3 1.7.10 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!