All The Forge 9 Server Hosting
Released December 2022
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
All The Forge 9 mixes up a bunch of different mods and puts them together for an experience inside of The Wild Update.
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked makes it to where you’ll be able to wear a custom set of armor over your current one, replacing the appearance of the one you’re wearing
- A new gamerule has been introduced to make attack swinging go back to the days of 1.8 which is called the Old Combat Mod, making it to where combat is back to how most people enjoy it
- From using Gold to Blaze and Feather breath-based potions, Upgraded Netherite makes previous Netherite you own to be upgraded beyond their original properties
- Giving fuel to Iron Jetpacks allow you to be able to soar into the sky for a brief period of time, giving you an ability to fly as high as you want or hover above potential danger
All The Forge 9 spruces up the variety of mods you’d see in 1.19 and makes it to where they’re all matching together so you can experiment with new types of styles. Starting off on the world you spawn in, William Wythers’ Overhauled Overworld will give the player a realistic and atmospheric world to adventure through with tons of areas that can be made for base building thanks to the locales. Using Re-chiseled‘s variety of building blocks, you’ll be able to give a lot of decorations to your new home alongside using a compact system of technology with Mekanism helping you produce even more blocks for your base or tools to build it faster. Mob Grinding Utils can also make it possible for you to improve production for experience levels or get help with decorational blocks such as a Wither Skull.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour ATLauncher All the Forge 9 server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher All The Forge 9 Modpack Server
All The Forge 9 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.2)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.2)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|