Welcome to Minecraft's own equalivelent of FallOut
In ATLauncher Desolate Wasteland, Earth has come to the end of its life and mankind has joined together to search for a suitable planet to colonize on. Five teams were hand picked by all governments and sent to different parts of the galaxy.
You have been in cryogenic sleep for over 50 years when you are awoke by your commander. It seems that the computer has found a near by planet that has a sustainable atmosphere. During your exploration of the planet you and your team feel like you are being watched.
Off in the distance you notice a big wall with buildings behind it. Upon arrival you notice that it is a town and has life forms living in it. As you and your team sit and talk to the leader you notice all the guards around town.
You and your team decide to stay the night in one of the buildings they offered to you. The next morning you notice that your team is not in the building. You go outside and ask around and find out they were seen leaving the town early that morning.
You hurry to gather everything and rush out of town back to the landing area only to find that they have left you behind.
So…… What to do now? Do you stay here? Do you figure out a way to get off the planet? Do you continue your mission?
ATL Desolate Wasteland is a BIG one, Are you ready?
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Desolate Wasteland right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Desolate Wasteland Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Desolate Wasteland Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Desolate Wasteland minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge
- FastCraft by Player
- Soartex Fanver Universal by Soartex Team
- Soartex Invictus Universal by Soartex Team
- JourneyMap by techbrew, mysticdrew
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF,bspkrs
- Baubles by Azanor
- CodeChickenLib by Chicken_bones
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- Dungeon Mobs by GnomeWorks
- Custom Main Menu by lumien
- Default World Generator by FireBall1725
- InGame Info XML by Lunatrius
- Morpheus by Quetzi
- Resource Loader by lumien
- Commons Codec
- Commons Compress
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- TiC Tooltips by squeek
- Treecapitator by DaftPVF,bspkrs
- Advanced Solar Panels by SeNtiMeL, Icedfire
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- Another One Bites The Dust by ganymedes01
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- Arcane Engineering by thatguy3039
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997,Schillaa * Disabled
- Aroma1997's Dimensional World by Aroma1997,Schillaa
- Avaritia by SpitefulFox,TTFTCUTS
- BD Lib by bdew
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Big Reactors by ErogenousBeef
- BiomeTweaker by superckl
- Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry by WayofTime
- Botania by Vazkii
- Brandon's Core by brandon3055
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar,buildcraftchildsplay
- BuildCraft Compat by asie,BuildCraft Team
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chance Cubes by Turkey2349
- ChaosCraft by Zyldra
- Chisel by tterrag,Drullkus,minecreatr
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- CoFHLib by TeamCoFH,Jadedcat,KingLemming,skyboy026,ZeldoKavira
- ComputerCraft by Daniel Ratcliffe,Aaron Mills
- Cooking for Blockheads by BlayTheNinth,ZeroTheShinigami
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- Desolate Wasteland Tweaks by Kashdeya
- Enchanting Plus by xkyouchoux,odininon,GnR Slash,Darkhax
- EnderCore by tterrag,CrazyPants
- Ender IO by CrazyPants,tterrag
- EnderStorage by ChickenBones
- EnderTech by voxelcarrot,Arkan
- Ender Zoo by crazypants
- Ex Astris by LoveHoly
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- EZ Storage by zerofall
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Forestry for Minecraft by SirSengir
- FTBLib by LatvianModder,Jared
- FTB Tweaks by Jaredlll08
- FTBUtilities by LatvianModder
- Galacticraft Planets by micdoodle8
- Crossbow Mod 2 by GSmod,BlesseNtumble
- Galaxy Space [Addon for GalactiCraft 3] by micdoodle8
- GenDustry by bdew
- Guide-API by Tombenpotter,TehNut
- Hardcore Wither by Thor12022
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- Hats by iChun
- Nuclear Control 2 by Shedar,xbony2,Zuxelus,DMF444
- iChunUtil by iChun,Kihira
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize,Damien A.W. Hazard
- Immersive Integration by UnwrittenFun
- IndustrialCraft 2 by Alblaka,Player,RichardG,Thunderdark,GregoriusT,alexthesax,Drashian,Elementalist,Feanturi,Lurch1985,SirusKing,tahu44, Aroma1997
- INpureCore by INpureProjects,denoflions
- IvToolkit by Ivorforce
- Lava Monsters by FatherToast
- Logistics Pipes by RS485,davboecki,theZorro266
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- MalisisCore by Ordinastie,PaleoCrafter
- Malisis' Doors by Ordinastie
- Mantle by mDiyo,Sunstrike,progWML6
- Matter Overdrive by Simeon Radivoev
- McJtyLib by McJty
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- MekanismGenerators by aidancbrady
- MicdoodleCore by Micdoodle8
- Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy026
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- Mod Tweaker 2 by Jaredlll08
- MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- MrTJPCore by MrTJP
- Mystical Mobs by thatguy3039
- Natura by mDiyo,Slime Knights
- Natural Absorption by FatherToast
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by tonius11
- Nether Ores by PowerCrystals,TehKrush,AtomicStryker,skyboy026
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- Numina by MachineMuse
- OpenBlocks by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- OpenMods by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- OpenPeripheralAddons by Mikeemoo,cybcaoyibo,SinZ,theoriginalbit,Foone
- OpenPeripheralCore by Mikeemoo,boq,theoriginalbit,Foone,SinZ
- OpenPeripheralIntegration by Mikeemoo,boq,theoriginalbit,Foone,SinZ
- Pam's HarvestCraft by Pamela Collins
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Redstone Arsenal by Team CoFH
- Refined Relocation by Dynious,BlayTheNinth
- Restricted Portals by MoreThanHidden
- RFTools by McJty
- RF Windmill by Piepenguin
- Ruins Spawning System by AtomicStryker,homacs,d00dv4d3r,kolt666,4HeadTiger,Blue001,jsmith,Saeldur
- Runic Dungeons by MrComputerGhost
- Solar Expansion by Shad0wB1ade
- Special AI by FatherToast
- Steve's Addons by hilburn
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Steve's Workshop by Vswe
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Tainted Magic by yorkeMC
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox,boni
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Exploration by Flaxbeard
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix,nekosune
- Thermal Dynamics by Team CoFH
- Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH
- Thermal Foundation by Team CoFH
- Thermal Recycling by OreCruncher
- Tinkers' Mechworks by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox
- Tree Growing Simulator by Tterrag
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek
- What Are We Looking At by Darkhax
- Witchery by Emoniph
- WR-CBE-Universal by chicken_bones
Desolate Wasteland Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!