Dishcloth Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an Dishcloth Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Dishcloth Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Dishcloth pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Dishcloth pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Dishcloth, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best Dishcloth server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
Rinse off your Modded Palette using a Dishcloth
Bring yourself onto Dishcloth server hosting and learn more about what people like about Fabric mods. You can find a new Identity among other mobs as you try to see what there is. For example you can head to space in Astromine and use new drills to find new materials. But use Plato’s Transporters to get them across the worlds to not lose them!
- Journey and find new dangers hidden amongst AdventureZ‘s bosses
- Mess with a Bunch o’ Trinkets to find new items and abilities
- Find more Villager Golems hidden within Golems Galore
- Roughly Enough Items (REI) allows you to view recipes like the JEI
Quick Summary of the Dishcloth Modpack
Experience a fun Kitchen Sink experience with the help of a Dishcloth. This modpack used to be known as Everything Fabric and the goal of it was to be a successor to the A Bit of Everything modpack, but done for Fabric! Through this modpack, you’ll be utilizing what the community has created for the API called Fabric in order to find out what niche things could be hidden everywhere.
What to Expect out of your Dishcloth Server
The Dishcloth modpack brings the Fabric community together, with the intention of being updated with the latest additions and having just about everything that the other side of modding has to offer. Keeping itself balanced as well so you don’t just have to add too many mods in your varied playstyle, or adding in a bunch of mods to your preferred way of playing. Its variety allows itself to introduce mods of magic like the Art of Alchemy or the morpher mod, Identity. However if you’re feeling a bit more technical, try introducing yourself to the wonders of Astromine and Plato’s Transporters.
Dishcloth RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 5GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 6GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Dishcloth Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.