Farming Valley - Lite Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an Farming Valley - Lite Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Farming Valley - Lite Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Farming Valley - Lite pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Farming Valley - Lite pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Farming Valley - Lite, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best Farming Valley - Lite server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
Lite a new path in the farms for the Harvest Goddess
Put your back into the dirt through Farming Valley – Lite Server Hosting. Learn the ways of Botania to understand tranquility inside of farming. Then use this knowledge to turn those diamonds into crops with Mystical Agriculture. Make sure to keep an eye on the Checklist though and not stray too far from the path the Goddess set out for you.
- Mark things off the Checklist and keep a watch on what you’re doing
- If Diamonds and Minerals are hard to obtain, farm them in Mystical Agriculture
- Use the Enchiridion to create the ultimate knowledge book
- Listen out and be careful for various Sound Events that mark something is going down
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Farming Valley – Lite…
Quick Summary of Farming Valley
Have you wanted to experience farming simulators like Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon, but never could understand their mechanics? Well here in Farming Valley, you’ll be given a more straightforward guide on what you need to do and how to progress. It still offers the same experience you’ll find in those games, but now with a new blocky look. Interact with NPCs, build up huge farms, and even pray to the Harvest Goddess as you experience a new and tranquil life.
What to Expect out of your Farming Valley – Lite Server
Farming Valley – Lite edits around mods such as Bailey’s Dailies and Botania to bring you a more tranquil pack. Compared to Farming Valley, you’re not going to have as many mods to mess around here. You’ll be straight forward to your main goal here, which is to build up your farm and town into something of a country-side paradise. Some other goals here is to keep yourself at ease from what Minecraft normally offers, allowing you to take your time as you progress. You’ll be able to check things off a Checklist to know what you need to do next. You’ll also have a new Refined Storage to make everything be simply stored.
Farming Valley - Lite RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
Under no reason should you remove or add mods to this modpack. THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR THIS!
If you are having problems with Farming Valley - Lite Contact Support.
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Farming Valley - Lite Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.