Not for the faint of heart or slight of character, you will die over and over and over again, that is the From The Darkness guarantee
Do you like resource management? Do you like adventuring? Do you like having tons of different blocks to create unique buildings? Do you also like dying? How about screaming at Minecraft in a rage then throwing your PC out the window? Are you intrigued by the idea of having a heart attack while playing a video game? If you said yes to 1 or more of these then From The Darkness may be the pack for you!
These From the Darkness servers are installed with Cauldron for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your From The Darkness Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of From The Darkness 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public From The Darkness 2 Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher From The Darkness 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
From The Darkness 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about From The Darkness 2 minecraft server modpack.
- AnimationAPI by thehippomaster21
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Battle Music (Custom Kevin MacLeod Edition) by Mr.okushama * Disabled
- BetterStorage by copygirl, copyboy
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Highlands Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Natura Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- Chocolate Quest by Chocolatin
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- ComputerCraft by Daniel Ratcliffe, Aaron Mills
- Custom Branding by Darkhax
- Custom Codex by Darkhax
- Custom Ore Generation: First Revival by noogenesis
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- DragonAPI by Reika
- Elementals by ThisDarkShadow
- Enchanting Plus by xkyouchoux, odininon, GnR Slash
- Ender IO by crazypants
- Ender Storage by ChickenBones
- Enviromine by TimbuckTato
- ExtraCells by M3gaFr3ak
- ForgeMultipart by ChickenBones
- From The Darkness: Default Resource Pack Config
- From The Darkness: No Music Resource Pack Config
- FTD: Kevin MacLeod Music Pack
- FTD: Resource Pack w/o Music
- Glenn's Gases by Glenn
- Gravestone Mod
- Hardcore Ender Expension by chylex
- Highlands by sdj64
- Hunger Overhaul by iguana_man
- iChun Util by iChun
- Iguana Tweaks by iguana_man
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- MekanismGenerators by aidancbrady
- MekanismTools by aidancbrady
- Minecraft Comes Alive by WildBamaBoy, SheWolfDeadly
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- MineTweaker by Stan Hebben
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Modular Force Field System
- Move Plus
- Music Timer
- Mutant Creatures by thehippomaster21
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- NetherStuffs by BStramke
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- OpenBlocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenMods Lib by Mikeemoo
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Pam's Harvestcraft by MatrexsVigil
- Pam's Weee! Flowers by MatrexsVigil
- Player API Core
- Redstone In Motion by John Anthony Kazos Jr.
- Render Player API Core
- Resonant Engine
- Resonant Induction Archaic Age
- Resonant Induction Atomic Age
- Resonant Induction Core
- Resonant Induction Electrical Age
- Resonant Induction Mechanical Age
- Roguelike Dungeons Mod by Greymerk
- Shatter by iChun
- SmallBoat by Awger
- Soft Hardcore
- Sync by iChun
- Thirst Mod by tarun1998
- TiC Tweaks by TheOldOne
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- Tinkers' Mechworks by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike, Pillbox
- TwitchTV IRC Mod Reborn by xIGBClutchIx
- Underground Biomes Constructs by Exterminator Jeff, Grom PE
- Universal Electricity by Calclavia, Aidancbrady
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Weather and Tornadoes
- You Will Die!
- Zombie Awareness
From The Darkness 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!