Welcome to paradise! Ha! Yeah right!
Welcome to your new home! An island home to the volcano Snaefellsjokull, a dark and dangerous cave system. Deep underground is rumored to be many treasures but none have survived the trip. Will you set up camp and survive the trek into the unknown?
Journey to the Core is a HQM hardcore challenge modpack based on the story “Journey to the Center of the Earth”. You begin your trip in a small cave on the over world and slowly move further down dimension by dimension until you reach the core. Enemies are smarter, the physics are real, and the darkness is overwhelming.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mods for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Order your ATLauncher Journey to the Core Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Journey to the Core right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Journey to the Core Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Journey to the Core Instructions
How to reset and change the Journey To The Core map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Journey To The Core map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Journey To The Core is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Journey to the Core contact support.
Journey to the Core Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Journey to the Core minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Lucky Block by Player In Distress
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Apple Core by squeek502
- Artifacts by Draco18s, Tmtravlr
- Backpack by Eydamos
- Better Title Screen by Girafi, Amadornes
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O' Plenty by Adubbz, Amnet, Forstride, ted80
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel 2 by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, Pokefenn, Cricket, tterrag
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- Dynamic Lights by atomicstryker
- Ender IO by CrazyPants, tterrag
- Ender Storage by ChickenBones
- EnviroMine by Funwayguy, TimbuckTato, GenDeathrow, thislooksfun
- Epic Siege Mod by Funwayguy
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Gany's Surface by ganymedes01, KingPurpleRaptor
- Hardcore Questing Mode by Vswe, Lorddusk, Newcastlegeek
- Hunger Overhaul by iguana_man, Parker8283, progwml6, squeek502
- iChunUtil by iChun, Kihira
- Iguana Tinker Tweaks by boni, iguana_man
- Immibis Core by immibis
- Immibis's Microblocks by immibis
- InfiniteInvo by Funwayguy, Bacon_Donut
- InGame Info XML by Lunatrius
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- JTTC Portal Tweak by Funwayguy, Darkosto
- Lava Monsters by FatherToast
- Lockdown by Adubbz
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- Mantle by mDiyo, Sunstrike, progWML6
- MineFactory Reloaded by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, Feanorith, skyboy026
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- MineTweakerRecipeMaker by Dries007, Doubledoor team
- MobAmputation by iChun
- MobDismemberment by iChun
- Nether Ores by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, skyboy026
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- OpenBlocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenMods by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- Pam's HarvestCraft by Pamela Collins
- Player API by Divisor
- ProjectE by sinkillerj
- Random Things by Lumien
- RouletteOres by Funwayguy, Darkosto
- Smart Core by Divisor
- Smart Moving by Divisor
- Smart Render by Divisor
- Sound Filters by Tmtravlr
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike, Pillbox, boni
- JTTC Template by Darkosto
- Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH
- Thermal Foundation by Team CoFH
- Turkey Utility by Turkey2349
- Vein Miner by portablejim
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek
- Wild Caves 3 by Alexmania
Journey to the Core Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!