Protect yourselves with magic, Can you last? Now in 1.7.10
Welcome to 1.7.10 Magicality is a heavily story driven and heavily edited Minecraft experience. It contains many magical mods (no pesky Tech mods in sight!) follow your own story and lead the fight against those block stealing foe’s. Please note that it is currently in Alpha things may change. There is NO over world ore generation, no use looking for it!
Is focused on magic mods and and limits the gameplay to 10 lives, making players care about protecting themselves using only pure magic Including mods such as Thaumcraft 4, Ars Magicia 2 and BloodMagic , this mod is not for the faint hearted and it requires full concentration to survive
Get your ATL Magicality The Next Dimension 1.7.10 Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Magicality The Next Dimension right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Magicality The Next Dimension Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Magicality The Next Dimension Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Magicality The Next Dimension minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- Dependancys by ChickenBones
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Morpheus by quetzi
- The Twilight Forest by Benimatic (Ben Mazur)
- OpenEye by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- Translocator by ChickenBones
- Sanguimancy by Tombenpotter
- Immibis Core by immibis
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Ender Utilities by masa_fi
- Thaumic Exploration by Flaxbeard
- Botania by Vazkii
- Witchery by Emoniph
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Thaumcraft Mob Aspects by Parker8283
- I'm Looking At Blood by pokefenn
- Biomes O' Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- Nodal Mechanics by Shukaro
- Mobius Core by ProfMobius
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Hardcore Quest Mode by Vswe
- ModTweaker by joshie
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Gravestones Mod by NightKosh
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- ProjectE by sinkillerj
- AutoMagy by Tuhljin
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Apple,milk and tea by Armpie
- Decocraft by RazzleberryFox
- CoFH Framework by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- Forge Multipart by chicken_bones
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- StatusEffectHUD by bspkrs
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Fox Lib by Kihira
- Tails Mod by Kihira
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- Custom Scripts by TeamCoFH
- Magicality Resource Pack by TeamCoFH
- Redstone Paste by FyberOptic
- Xeno's Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3
- Backpack by Eydamos
- Thaumic NEI by austinv11
- Better Title Screen by Girafi, amadornes
- CopyCore by copygirl
- AdvHealthOptions by copygirl
- Too Much Loot by dmillerw
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- Lore Expansion by CyanideX
- Lore by TeamCoFH
- DragonAPI by Reika
- Cave Control by Reika
Magicality The Next Dimension Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!