In a world of Magic and Adventure you choose what role you'll take!
Harness the power of nature, become consumed in darkness or explore the land for prehistoric treasures. Your story awaits.Natural Magic is currently still under development, so expect changes in future updates. This will also include the server creation tool and many more quests/lore being added.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mods for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This modpack is installed with Cauldron for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.7.10 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Natural Magic Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Natural Magic right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Natural Magic Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Natural Magic Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Natural Magic minecraft server modpack.
- Archimedes' Ships by BalkondeurAlpha
- Archmagus by Agadar
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- AsieLib by Asie
- Backpack by Eydamos
- BackTools by iChun
- Balkon's Weapons Mod by BalkondeurAlpha
- Baubles by Azanor
- Better Storage by copygirl
- BiblioCraft by Joseph; Nuchaz; Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Biomes O Plenty Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- Blocklings by WillR273989372
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Botania by Vazkii
- Brewing API by Agadar
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- CG Origin by Country_Gamer
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- CoFH Framework by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- CoFHLib by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- Colourful Portals by Tmtravlr
- Craft Heraldry by Vazkii
- CrystalWing by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- Dark Menagerie by RWTema
- Deadly World by FatherToast
- Dragon Mounts by BarracudaATA
- Ender Storage by ChickenBones
- Extra Bees and Trees by Binnie
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Falling Meteors by AlexDGr8r
- Flower Tea by 2BeCristi
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefufulFox
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart
- Fossils and Archeology Revival by Flammarilva
- FoxLib by KitsuneKihira
- Gany's Surface by ganymedes01, KingPurpleRaptor
- Garden Stuff by jaquadro
- GraveStone by NightKosh
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- Hats by iChun
- HatStand by iChun
- iChunUtil by iChun
- INpure Core by denoflions
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Invincible Hamsters by endergriefer153
- LibSandstone by x3n0ph0b3
- Lore Expansion by CyanideX
- Lost Books by FatherToast
- Lucky Block by PlayerInDistress
- Lunatris Core by Lunatris
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- Mantle by Mdiyo
- Mine Menu by dmillerw
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Mob Amputation by iChun
- Mob Dismemberment by iChun
- Mobius Core by ProfMobius
- MrCrayfish Furniture Mod by Mr_Crayfish
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- OpenBlocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenEye by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenMods Lib by Mikeemoo
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Pam's DesertCraft by MatrexsVigil
- Pam's Harvestcraft by MatrexsVigil
- Project Zulu by Crudedragos
- ReCubed by Vazkii
- Roguelike Dungeons Mod by Greymerk
- Ruins by AtomicStryker
- Ruins Resources by AtomicStryker
- Sanguimancy by Tombenpotter
- Schematica by Lunatrius
- Shadow World by jajo_11
- Sinhika Bark by Sinhika
- Slime Carnage by supremopete
- Soul Shards Reborn by Moze_Intel, ShadwDrgn
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- Statues by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- StatusEffectHUD by bspkrs
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Tails by KitsuneKihira
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii
- The Twilight Forest by Benimatic (Ben Mazur)
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- Torch Levers by HitchH1k3r
- Trail Mix by iChun
- Treecapitator by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- Villagers Nose by StarSheep
- WAILA by ProfMobius
- Weeping Angels by Country_Gamer
- What's this pack by Robosphinx
- Witchery by Emoniph
- Xeno's Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3
Natural Magic Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!