Per Fabrica ad Astra Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
20% off Minecraft Hosting for the server lifetime. Use Promo Code DEEPDARK
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Craft through to the stars with Project Per Fabrica ad Astra!
Project Per Fabrica ad Astra (aka: Through crafting to the stars) is a hardcore technical-terrafirmacraft themed modpack designed for experienced players.
This pack aims at providing a complete, believable and smooth experience from stone age to interstellar travel, with heavy engineering content in mind and guided with quests and manuals.
Survive, mine, craft, design your base and your automations, manage your power generation and consumption, shape the world with your hands and in the end create the massive factory you have dreamed of.
This pack provides many unique challenges in automation, as there are no magic block which can solve every problem. You will need to use all available tools, transport belts, trains, servos, redstone gates, or even computers to control them all
The gameplay can be identified with a few “ages”:
- Stone age to Bronze age provided by vanilla TFC.
- Steel age – Basic industry with Immersive Engineering and Industrialcraft 2, unmanned resource extraction and great increase in resource processing efficiency.
- Petrochem age – Enhanced industry featuring chemistry and oil refining, powered by Magneticraft and IHL. Have you ever seen a real oil refinery?
- Aluminium age – Start of advanced rocketry, making advanced components and extracting minor elements from minerals.
- Titanium age – Basic space flight, moon landing, UUM and iridium production, experimental fusion devices.
- Tungsten age – Top-tier-insanely-complex material production, interstellar travel, ultimate productivity enhancement.
- Endgame – Mekanism self-sustainable fusion as the ultimate goal.
This pack is intended for multiplayer due to its complexity and design.
Get your ATLauncher: Per Fabrica ad Astra Modpack Server with us here today!
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Per Fabrica ad Astra Modpack Server
Per Fabrica ad Astra Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.15)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|