Pokemon Craft Server Hosting
Released January 2017
Welcome to The ATLauncher’s brand new Pokemon modpack,Pokemon Craft!
This modpack is centered around the game Pokemon and the mobilegame Pokemon Go. In the Pokemon Craft modpack Pixelmon is the core mod that runs the show, you will also be able to find Pokestops, just like in Pokemon Go.
This pack was made for SSundee, MisterCrainer and CaptainSparklez, which played the pack for 2 seasons. As the series have ended, it have been decided that this pack can be public, so everyone can enjoy it!
Sit back and enjoy the highly recommended and highly talked about Pokemon Craft!
Get your ATLauncher Pokemon Craft Server Hosting here today!
Useful Server Links
Order ATLauncher Pokemon Craft Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players|
Use Promo Code NEWYEAR2017 for 30% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
Pokemon Craft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Pokemon Craft minecraft server modpack.
- AppleCore by Squeek502
- AutoRegLib by Vazkii
- Better Title Screen by Girafi
- Buttons by Universal
- Chance Cubes by Turkey
- Chisel by TheCricket26
- Chisel & Bits by AlgorithmX2
- CodeChickenLib by Chicken_Bones
- CraftTweaker by Jaredlll08
- Custom Main Menu by lumien231
- Ender IO by CrazyPants
- EnderCore by tterag1098
- Extra Utilities 2 by RWTema
- Forestry by SirSengir
- GraveStone by NightKosh
- InitialInventory by Jaredlll08
- InventoryPets by Purplicious_Cow
- IronChest by progwml6
- JustEnoughItems by mezz
- Mantle by mDiyo
- MapWriter by mapwriter
- MCMultipart by amadornes
- Meme In a Bottle by mrbysco
- Minecraft Forge by LexManos, Eloraam, Spacetoad
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- MTLib by jaredlll08
- Mystical Agriculture by BlakeBr0
- OreExtension by EnderCjh
- Pam's HavestCraft by MatrexsVigil
- Pixelmon by Glitchfiend
- Pixelmon Go by Sir_Reyz
- Progression Automation by Vanhal
- Quark by Vazkii
- Random Things by Lumien231
- Refined Storage by Raoulvdberge
- Reliquary by P3pp3rF1y
- ResourceLoader by lumien231
- Simple Inventory Sorting by Kashdeya, Darkosto
- Simple Achievements by tterrag1098, insaneau
- Tinker's Construct by boni
- WAILA by ProfMobius
- WorldEdit by sk89q
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France
Pokemon Craft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!