Catch 'em all with Pokemon Craft!
Welcome to The ATLauncher’s brand new Pokemon modpack,Pokemon Craft!
This modpack is centered around the game Pokemon and the mobilegame Pokemon Go. In the Pokemon Craft modpack Pixelmon is the core mod that runs the show, you will also be able to find Pokestops, just like in Pokemon Go.
This pack was made for SSundee, MisterCrainer and CaptainSparklez, which played the pack for 2 seasons. As the series have ended, it have been decided that this pack can be public, so everyone can enjoy it!
Sit back and enjoy the highly recommended and highly talked about Pokemon Craft!
Get your ATLauncher Pokemon Craft Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Pokemon Craft right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Pokemon Craft Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Pokemon Craft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Pokemon Craft minecraft server modpack.
- AppleCore by Squeek502
- AutoRegLib by Vazkii
- Better Title Screen by Girafi
- Buttons by Universal
- Chance Cubes by Turkey
- Chisel by TheCricket26
- Chisel & Bits by AlgorithmX2
- CodeChickenLib by Chicken_Bones
- CraftTweaker by Jaredlll08
- Custom Main Menu by lumien231
- Ender IO by CrazyPants
- EnderCore by tterag1098
- Extra Utilities 2 by RWTema
- Forestry by SirSengir
- GraveStone by NightKosh
- InitialInventory by Jaredlll08
- InventoryPets by Purplicious_Cow
- IronChest by progwml6
- JustEnoughItems by mezz
- Mantle by mDiyo
- MapWriter by mapwriter
- MCMultipart by amadornes
- Meme In a Bottle by mrbysco
- Minecraft Forge by LexManos, Eloraam, Spacetoad
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- MTLib by jaredlll08
- Mystical Agriculture by BlakeBr0
- OreExtension by EnderCjh
- Pam's HavestCraft by MatrexsVigil
- Pixelmon by Glitchfiend
- Pixelmon Go by Sir_Reyz
- Progression Automation by Vanhal
- Quark by Vazkii
- Random Things by Lumien231
- Refined Storage by Raoulvdberge
- Reliquary by P3pp3rF1y
- ResourceLoader by lumien231
- Simple Inventory Sorting by Kashdeya, Darkosto
- Simple Achievements by tterrag1098, insaneau
- Tinker's Construct by boni
- WAILA by ProfMobius
- WorldEdit by sk89q
Pokemon Craft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!