Rise to the top with Resonant Rise 4!
The sequel to one of the most successful Minecraft modpack series
Forged by masters of modding in the heart of a dying star, Resonant Rise will take your hosted Minecraft server to the next level.
In this pack you will find mods representing a variety of technologies allowing long distance travel, a range of magic, protection and defences for combat and
threats. Resonant Rise allows you to choose your own path to progress.
There are a variety of world types to choose from to tailor your server experience the way you want it and explore a world of your creation.
Why play Resonant Rise 4?
- Track record of successful modpacks in the series.
- A range of mods to allow for all play-styles.
- All options are covered in an innovative mod-list.
- You hold control over how the world generates.
Why play Resonant Rise 4 on a server?
The history of Resonant Rise covers many versions and each is created to allow successful and involving server environments for you and your friends. Resonant Rise 4 is no exception and mods have been adjusted to expand the scope of what can be accomplished as a team.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Resonant Rise 4 1.10.2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and Rise to the occasion!
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Resonant Rise 4 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Resonant Rise 4 1.10.2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Resonant Rise 4 1.10.2 minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by chicken_bones
- Actually Additions by Ellpeck
- AppleSkin by squeek
- ArchitectureCraft by Greg Ewing
- AutoRegLib by Vazkii
- Akashic Tome by Vazkii
- B.A.S.E by Lanse505,Jared,EwyBoy
- Clumps by Jaredlll08
- Baubles by Azanor
- Bed Bugs by gr8pefish
- Better Achievements by way2muchnoise
- Biomes O' Plenty by Adubbz,Amnet,Cheeserolls,Forstride,ted80
- BD Lib by bdew
- Simple Covers by bdew
- GenDustry by bdew
- Advanced Generators by bdew
- Pressure Pipes by bdew
- Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry by WayofTime
- Botania by Vazkii,williewillus,wiiv,dylan4ever
- Natural Pledge by WireSegal
- LibrarianLib by LordSaad44,Elucent,thecodewarrior,murapix,werty1124,Leviathan143
- Brandon's Core by brandon3055
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- BetterBedrockGen by gigabit101
- Buttons by TehNut
- Chameleon by jaquadro
- Chisel by tterrag,Drullkus,minecreatr
- Chisels & Bits by AlgorithmX2
- Client Tweaks by BlayTheNinth
- CodeChicken Core by ChickenBones
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- CodeChicken Lib by ChickenBones,covers1624
- Translocator by ChickenBones
- Controlling by Jaredlll08
- Cooking for Blockheads by BlayTheNinth
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- Mod Tweaker by Jaredlll08,SnowShock35
- MTLib by Jaredlll08
- Custom Main Menu by lumien
- Cyberware by Flaxbeard
- WIRED: More Augs by mallrat208
- Decocraft by RazzleberryFox
- ElecCore by Elec332
- DeepResonance by McJty,Elec332
- Ender Compass by MrIbby
- EnderCore by tterrag,CrazyPants
- Ender IO by CrazyPants,tterrag,HenryLoenwind,MatthiasM,CyanideX
- Ender Zoo by crazypants
- Ender Utilities by masa
- Embers by Elucent,AlexisMachina,ShadowGamerXY,werty1124
- Extra Utilities 2 by RWTema
- Fast Leave Decay by lumien
- Pink Flamingo by koppeh
- Forestry by SirSengir,mezz
- More Bees by lach_01298
- FTBLib by LatvianModder,Jared
- FTB Tweaks by Jaredlll08
- FTBUtilities by LatvianModder
- Gear Swapper by McJty
- grimoire of gaia
- Guide-API by Tombenpotter,TehNut
- HideNames by thislooksfun,skmedix
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize,Damien A.W. Hazard
- IndustrialCraft 2 by Alblaka,Player,RichardG,Thunderdark,GregoriusT,alexthesax,Drashian,Elementalist,Feanturi,Lurch1985,SirusKing,tahu44,Aroma1997,estebes,Chocohead
- Advanced Machines by immibis,Chocohead
- Advanced Solar Panels by Icedfire,SeNtiMeL,Chocohead
- Gravitation Suite by SeNtiMeL,Chocohead
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Iron Backpacks by gr8pefish
- IvToolkit by Ivorius
- Just Enough Items by mezz
- JEI Bees by bdew
- Just Enough Resources by way2muchnoise
- Light Level Overlay Reloaded by oldjunyi
- LimeLib by MrRiegel
- Furnus by MrRiegel
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- Stackie by Lunatrius
- MalisisCore by Ordinastie,PaleoCrafter
- MalisisBlocks by Ordinastie
- MalisisDoors by Ordinastie
- Mantle by boni,progWML6,Alexbegt
- Tinkers' Construct by boni,KnightMiner
- Tinker I/O by GKB,tokomikea
- Tinkers Tool Leveling by boni
- Natura by mDiyo, Slime Knights
- McJtyLib by McJty
- compatlayer by McJty
- Interaction Wheel by McJty
- RFTools by McJty
- RFTools Dimensions by McJty
- RFTools Control by McJty
- Nice by McJty,xVipstarx
- MCMultiPart by amadornes
- MattDahEpic Core by MattDahEpic
- Auto Ore Dictionary Converter by MattDahEpic
- Exchange Orb by MattDahEpic
- TelePacks by MattDahEpic
- MineMenu by dmillerw,Girafi
- Morpheus by Quetzi
- Morph-o-Tool by Vazkii
- Mod Name Tooltip by mezz
- ModPack Utilities by GenDeathrow,Darkosto
- ModPack Basic Tools by GenDeathrow
- Neat by Vazkii
- Nether Core by RenEvo
- NetherPortalFix by BlayTheNinth
- Not Enough Wands by romelo333,McJty
- OMLib by Poenjabiesous,Keridos
- Open Modular Turrets by Poenjabiesous,UntouchedWagons,Keridos
- Open Modular Passive Defense by Poenjabiesous,Keridos
- OptionSync by Ellpeck
- OreExcavation by Funwayguy,Darkosto
- Ore Tweaker by EwyBoy
- p455w0rd's Library by TheRealp455w0rd
- Wireless Crafting Grid by TheRealp455w0rd
- Pam's HarvestCraft by Pamela Collins
- Progressive Automation by Vanhal
- Psi by Vazkii
- PSIonic Upgrades by WireSegal
- Quark by Vazkii,wiiv
- Random Things by Lumien
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- RebornCore by modmuss50,Gigabit101
- QuantumStorage by Gigabit101
- Refined Relocation by BlayTheNinth,ZeroTheShinigami
- Refined Storage by Refined Storage contributors
- RebornStorage by Gigabit101
- Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3,TheMike,P3pp3rF1y
- Resource Loader by lumien
- Roots by Elucent,werty1124,AlexisMachina,SirShadow
- Router Reborn by Tom Erik Voll
- Realistic Terrain Generation by Team RTG
- ShetiPhian-Core by ShetiPhian
- EnderTanks by ShetiPhian
- Multi-Storage by ShetiPhian
- Platforms by ShetiPhian
- Terraqueous by ShetiPhian
- Simple Dimensions by lumien
- Simply Jetpacks 2 by onius11,Tomson124
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe, Gigabit101
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Drawers & Bits by Belgabor
- Storage Drawers Extras by jaquadro
- Super Circuit Maker by amadornes
- Super Crafting Frame by EdgarAllen
- TESLA by Darkhax
- Tiny Progressions by Kashdeya,Darkosto,GenDeathrow
- Tomb Many Graves by M4thG33k
- The One Probe by McJty
- TrashSlot by BlayTheNinth
- WanionLib by WanionCane
- UniDict by WanionCane
- Valkyrie Lib by ValkyrieofNight
- Environmental Tech by ValkyrieofNight
- ET Lunar by ValkyrieofNight
- Woot by Ipsis
- Zero CORE by ZeroNoRyouki
- Extreme Reactors by ErogenousBeef,ZeroNoRyouki,ABookFreak
- Recurrent Complex by Ivorius
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- BetterMinecraftChat by BlayTheNinth
- BetterFps by Guichaguri
- Crafting Tweaks by BlayTheNinth
- Item Scroller by masa
- JourneyMap by techbrew, mysticdrew
- MapWriter by mapwriter
- Schematica by Lunatrius
- Surge by Darkhax,lclc98
- TickProfiler by nallar
Resonant Rise 4 1.10.2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!