Revenge of the C-Team Server Hosting
Released February 2016
Welcome to the official sequel to the smash hit Attack of the B-Team!
Once thought to be just a rumor, YouTuber ChimneySwift11 led the charge to bring this project back from the dead. Revenge of the C-Team brings back all the wacky science, magic, and adventure you loved in the original, but this time with WAY more to do, explore, and see! Dozens of new mods have been added to make Revenge of the C-Team an improved and more unique experience than its predecessor.
Pack features 177 biomes. World generation has been meticulously tuned by ChimneySwift11 & Darkosto for the perfect adventure. Over 100 mods! Evil science, magic, and villager noses!
Useful Server Links
Order ATLauncher Revenge of the C-Team Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||30||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code SPRING25 for 25% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
Revenge of the C-Team Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Revenge of the C-Team minecraft server modpack.
- Furnace 3D by spAnser
- IMSM by SimJoo
- KingCore by http://duke605.github.io/
- Boost by Unknown
- AbyssalCraft by shinoow
- Advanced Genetics by obsilp
- Animal Bikes by Noppes
- Animals+ by Click_Me
- Hoverboard Mod by Arkif by Arkif100
- Artifice by Shukaro
- AtomicStryker's Battletowers by AtomicStryker
- Baubles by Azanor
- BD Lib by bdew
- Better Title Screen by Girafi,Amadornes
- BetterStorage by copygirl,Vic Nightfall
- Better Villages by Unknown
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Natura Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O' Plenty by Adubbz,Amnet,Forstride,ted80
- Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry by WayofTime
- BloodUtils by Wasliebob
- Brewcraft by Enosphorous,LordBlackHole
- Build Faster Mod by TheGreyGhost
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chance Cubes by Turkey2349
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- Chisel 2 by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN,Pokefenn,Cricket,tterrag
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia
Revenge of the C-Team Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running in lag or out of memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!