Welcome to the official sequel to the smash hit Attack of the B-Team!
Once thought to be just a rumor, YouTuber ChimneySwift11 led the charge to bring this project back from the dead. Revenge of the C-Team brings back all the wacky science, magic, and adventure you loved in the original, but this time with WAY more to do, explore, and see! Dozens of new mods have been added to make Revenge of the C-Team an improved and more unique experience than its predecessor.
Pack features 177 biomes. World generation has been meticulously tuned by ChimneySwift11 & Darkosto for the perfect adventure. Over 100 mods! Evil science, magic, and villager noses!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Revenge of the C-Team right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Revenge of the C-Team Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Revenge of the C-Team Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Revenge of the C-Team minecraft server modpack.
- Furnace 3D by spAnser
- IMSM by SimJoo
- KingCore by http://duke605.github.io/
- Boost by Unknown
- AbyssalCraft by shinoow
- Advanced Genetics by obsilp
- Animal Bikes by Noppes
- Animals+ by Click_Me
- Hoverboard Mod by Arkif by Arkif100
- Artifice by Shukaro
- AtomicStryker's Battletowers by AtomicStryker
- Baubles by Azanor
- BD Lib by bdew
- Better Title Screen by Girafi,Amadornes
- BetterStorage by copygirl,Vic Nightfall
- Better Villages by Unknown
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Natura Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O' Plenty by Adubbz,Amnet,Forstride,ted80
- Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry by WayofTime
- BloodUtils by Wasliebob
- Brewcraft by Enosphorous,LordBlackHole
- Build Faster Mod by TheGreyGhost
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chance Cubes by Turkey2349
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- Chisel 2 by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN,Pokefenn,Cricket,tterrag
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
Revenge of the C-Team Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!