Revenge of the C-Team Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Revenge of the C-Team Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Revenge of the C-Team Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Revenge of the C-Team pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Revenge of the C-Team in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Revenge of the C-Team, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Revenge of the C-Team server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
The mad science continues in the Revenge of the C-Team
Revenge of the C-Team Server Hosting changes the game up from the B-Team Hosting. You’ll start using Thermal Foundation‘s new thermally enhanced world to gear yourself up. Maybe even inject yourself with new and Advanced Genetics to explore the world. Just be sure you stock up and pay using Universal Coins or you’ll be robbed of your possessions.
- Learn about all the new blocks and entities around you using Waila
- Forestry adds in new bees to help generate plenty of resources around you
- Form and build Modular Powersuits to grant powers that could be like Iron Man
- From tornadoes to severe weather, Localized Weather & Storms makes the overworld more dangerous
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Revenge of the C-Team…
Quick Summary of Revenge of the C-Team
Developed as a sequel pack to Attack of the B-Team, welcome to Revenge of the C-Team. This modpack is aimed to increase the insanity provided while feeling more crazy. Delving further into the wackiness of early Minecraft, you’ll soon learn that science is not everything the world revolves around.
What to Expect out of your Revenge of the C-Team Server
Revenge of the C-Team sees the C-Team come in to fight against what came from the B-Team. While this modpack still starts with trying to get everything automated in the beginning, there’s a small disclaimer to this. Even the enemies are going to be coming in harder and faster. More experience is offered to all of those arounds thanks to Advanced Genetics for both players and mobs. Luckily things like Minefactory Reloaded or The Secret Rooms exist to help provide easier tasks and a place to hide from. Just watch out for the use of Blood Magic when fighting enemies as it’s not easy to get it back into your body.
Revenge of the C-Team Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Revenge of the C-Team Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.