Welcome to the official sequel to the smash hit Attack of the B-Team!
Once thought to be just a rumor, YouTuber ChimneySwift11 led the charge to bring this project back from the dead. Revenge of the C-Team brings back all the wacky science, magic, and adventure you loved in the original, but this time with WAY more to do, explore, and see! Dozens of new mods have been added to make Revenge of the C-Team an improved and more unique experience than its predecessor.
Pack features 177 biomes. World generation has been meticulously tuned by ChimneySwift11 & Darkosto for the perfect adventure. Over 100 mods! Evil science, magic, and villager noses!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Revenge of the C-Team right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Revenge of the C-Team with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Revenge of the C-Team Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Revenge of the C-Team Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Revenge of the C-Team minecraft server modpack.
- Furnace 3D by spAnser
- IMSM by SimJoo
- KingCore by http://duke605.github.io/
- Boost by Unknown
- AbyssalCraft by shinoow
- Advanced Genetics by obsilp
- Animal Bikes by Noppes
- Animals+ by Click_Me
- Hoverboard Mod by Arkif by Arkif100
- Artifice by Shukaro
- AtomicStryker's Battletowers by AtomicStryker
- Baubles by Azanor
- BD Lib by bdew
- Better Title Screen by Girafi,Amadornes
- BetterStorage by copygirl,Vic Nightfall
- Better Villages by Unknown
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Natura Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O' Plenty by Adubbz,Amnet,Forstride,ted80
- Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry by WayofTime
- BloodUtils by Wasliebob
- Brewcraft by Enosphorous,LordBlackHole
- Build Faster Mod by TheGreyGhost
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chance Cubes by Turkey2349
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- Chisel 2 by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN,Pokefenn,Cricket,tterrag
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
Revenge of the C-Team Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!