Solitary Asylum Map Pack Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Solitary Asylum Map Pack Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Solitary Asylum Map Pack Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Solitary Asylum Map Pack pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Solitary Asylum Map Pack in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Solitary Asylum Map Pack, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Solitary Asylum Map Pack server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Use your wits and skills to escape the Solitary Asylum
Do you think you know your mods? Test your knowledge on the official SolitaryCraft Map, Solitary Asylum! Open gates to progress and eventually escape the prison…
Solitary Asylum Map Pack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Solitary Asylum Map Pack Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.