SolitaryCraft 1.8.9 has been re-mastered and brought upto date!
Rather than focusing on a specific theme the pack aims at giving players full control over what mods they want to use: a total of 52 mods are available. This mod focus’s on adventure and exploring, hours of fun for the whole family!
This modpack is great for computers that can’t handle the bigger packs, it doesn’t require a lot of GB to run making it perfect for older / smaller built computers
Get your ATLauncher SolitaryCraft 1.8.9 Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of SolitaryCraft 1.8.9 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher SolitaryCraft 1.8.9 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
SolitaryCraft 1.8.9 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about SolitaryCraft 1.8.9 minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- JourneyMap by techbrew, mysticdrew
- SimpleAutoRun by Mysticdrew
- Better Sprinting by chylex
- Fast Leaf Decay by Olafski
- Fast Leave Decay by lumien
- BetterFps by Guichaguri
- Better Title Screen by Girafi,Amadornes
- ChatLog by bilde2910
- Custom Backgrounds by lumien
- Custom Main Menu by lumien
- Fluidity by The_Fireplace
- Generation Loader by VapourDrive
- Hardcore Darkness by lumien
- Harvest by TehNut
- HelpFixer by matthewprenger
- InGame Info XML by Lunatrius
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Just Enough Items by mezz
- Just Enough Resources by way2muchnoise
- K4Lib by K4Unl
- LaunchGUI by TehNut
- LiveNotifier by K4Unl
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- MCMultiPart by amadornes
- MineMenu by dmillerw,Girafi
- Mob Rebirth by The_Fireplace
- Mod Control by lumien
- Mod Name Tooltip by mezz
- Morpheus by Quetzi
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- Multishot by masa
- Neat by Vazkii
- No Fov by lumien
- No Nausea by lumien
- NotEnoughKeys by dmodoomsirius, okushama, Parker8283, TheTemportalist
- Ore Control by masa
- Painted Biomes by masa
- pvpToggle by K4Unl
- Quickstart by zerofall
- Resource Loader by lumien
- Schematica by Lunatrius
- ShadowMC by Shadowfacts
- ShadowTweaks by Shadowfacts
- Simple Dimensions by lumien
- Stackie by Lunatrius
- Time HUD by The_Fireplace
- Underp Hangables by masa
- Vein Miner by portablejim
- V-Tweaks by oitsjustjose
- Whitelister by Quetzi
- WorldEdit by sk89q,wizjany,TomyLobo,kenzierocks
SolitaryCraft 1.8.9 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!