A huge modpack with a lot of possibilities
ATL Survival Industry is a sandbox challenge tech pack, based around RotaryCraft technology. Its main goals are to create a far more challenging Minecraft experience without resorting to railroading the player to a specific storyline. There is no backstory; like Minecraft itself, Survival Industry is open-ended, and you can make your own story.
The pack’s design is centered around a few things:
1: RotaryCraft is the central source of high-end technology.
2: Survival is not a walk in the park; there are seasons, food is less filling, variety in food is required, mobs are smarter, animals fight back, and sleep is no shortcut around the need for shelter.
3: Mining is expanded to 6 levels, as opposed to vanilla’s 4. Alloying is important to progression.
4: Ores are spawned rarely, but in HUGE quantities. Finding ores will be a challenge, but once you do, you’re good for a very long time.
5: You can make your own End portal stones, which is important to finishing the game. All previous end portals stones have long since eroded to cobblestone.
So, grab your sleeping bag and get to work. You’ve got a long road to travel. But once you’re on your way, you have what it takes to make your very own Survival Industry.
Get your ATLauncher Survival Industry Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Survival Industry right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public Survival Industry Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Survival Industry Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Survival Industry Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Survival Industry minecraft server modpack.
Survival Industry Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!