Back and ready to play
Jon Bams and Kehaan, creators of MadPack and MadPack 2, have done it again, again.
The Evil League of Super Evil Programmers of Evil has returned to destroy the world. Will they succeed or will the you prevail? With more Baminati, lawn-mowers, SUPER-DINGS, pink dye, and conspiracy theories than you can shake a faked moon landing at.
Buckle down and prepare your selves for this fantastic new modpack that is based around technology and animals/ pets! This modpack isn’t as lighthearted at it first seems, this has Hunger OverHaul which will completely change how you handle your hunger bar.. So keep checking and see how long you survive..
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mods for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This Mad Pack 3 modpack also has the custom weather mod TooMuchRain that will change your gaming experience completely.
Order your ATLauncher The MadPack 3 Server Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of The MadPack 3 right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer The MadPack 3 with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher The MadPack 3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
The MadPack 3 Instructions
To install the The MadPack 3 instance make sure you choose “Version To Install” as 3.*.* (Minecraft 1.7.10) from the drop down menu.
If you are having problems with The MadPack 3 contact support.
The MadPack 3 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about The MadPack 3 minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Bams Streaming Pack by Jon Bams
- Apple&Milk&Tea! by defeatedcrow
- PotionExtension by A.K.
- Lucky Block by PlayerInDistress
- Advanced Solar Panels by SeNtiMeL, Icedfire
- AE2 Stuff by bdew
- BD Lib by bdew
- Animal Bikes by Noppes
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- Artifacts by Draco18s,Tmtravlr
- Gilded Games Utility by Gilded Games
- Aether II by Brandon Pearce,Emile van Krieken,Oscar Payn,Hugo Payn,Brandon Potts,Brendan Freeman,Collin Soares,Kino,Jorge Quinones,Jon Lachney
- Bams Dongles by MrAmericanMike
- Baubles by Azanor
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Better Anvil by vdvman1
- Big Reactors by ErogenousBeef
- Biomes O' Plenty by Adubbz,Amnet,Forstride,ted80
- Blue Power by Quetzi,Zness,MineMaarten,K4Unl,Amadornes
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar
- BuildCraft Compat by asie,BuildCraft Team
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- Chisel 2 by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN,Pokefenn,Cricket,tterrag
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- Dimension Hub by FatherToast
- Decocraft by RazzleberryFox
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- Ender IO by CrazyPants,tterrag
- EnderStorage by ChickenBones
- EnderCore by tterrag,CrazyPants
- Extra Cells 2 by M3gaFr3ak
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- FastCraft by Player
- Funky Locomotion by RWTema
- Fossils and Archeology Revival by Microjunk,Shadowbeast007,tyranno66,4f6f3b,Cannibal Vox,JTGhawk137,Alexthe666,iLexiconn
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Graviation Suite by SeNtiMeL
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- Hardcore Questing Mode by Vswe,Lorddusk,Newcastlegeek
- Hunger Overhaul by iguana_man,Parker8283,progwml6,squeek502
- Nuclear Control 2 by Shedar,xbony2,Zuxelus,DMF444
- ProjectE by sinkillerj,Moze_Intel
- IndustrialCraft 2 by Alblaka,Player,RichardG,Thunderdark,GregoriusT,alexthesax,Drashian,Elementalist,Feanturi,Lurch1985,SirusKing,tahu44
- InGame Info XML by Lunatrius
- Inventory Pets by A_villager, Capn_Kirok
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- libsandstone by x3n0ph0b3,TheMike
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- Lycanites Mobs by Lycanite (Richard Nicholson)
- Malisis' Doors by Ordinastie
- MalisisCore by Ordinastie,PaleoCrafter
- Mantle by mDiyo,Sunstrike,progWML6
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- MineChess by MineMaarten
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy026
- Natural Absorption by FatherToast
- Nether Ores by PowerCrystals,TehKrush,AtomicStryker,skyboy026
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- OpenBlocks by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- OpenMods by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Power Converters by PowerCrystals,samrg472,portablejim
- QmunityLib by quetzi,amadornes,K4Unl,MineMaarten
- RadixCore by WildBamaBoy
- RFTools by McJty
- Minecraft Comes Alive by WildBamaBoy,SheWolfDeadly
- Random Things by Lumien
- Redstone Arsenal by Team CoFH
- Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3,TheMike
- Special AI by FatherToast
- Submod by FatherToast
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox,boni
- Thermal Dynamics by Team CoFH
- Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH
- Thermal Foundation by Team CoFH
- TooMuchRain by dmillerw
- Vein Miner by portablejim
- WR-CBE-Universal by chicken_bones
- Waila by ProfMobius
The MadPack 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!