Vanilla Expanded Server Hosting
Instant Setup | 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee Free Vanilla Expanded Instant Trial
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Ready for Vanilla with attitude?
A new Vanilla+ pack that stays true to it’s name. If you’ve ever wanted more to do in Vanilla without completely changing the way you play then this is the pack for you!
Vanilla minecraft has had a tweak with this modpack, not changing a whole lot, but adding a few mods can really make the difference to your game experience . Adding those few mods opens the world of minecraft to a whole new audience of players, the people that like tech / science or people that enjoy gardening and foraging , this modpack adds that.. Welcome to Vanilla Expanded 🙂
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mod for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your ATLauncher Vanilla Expanded Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of Vanilla Expanded right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Vanilla Expanded Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Vanilla Expanded Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Vanilla Expanded minecraft server modpack.
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Minecraft Forge by LexManos
- ContentTweaker by Jaredlll08
- JourneyMap by techbrew, mysticdrew
- Plant Mega Pack by 10paktimbits
- Better HUD by NukeDuck
- Biomes O' Plenty by Adubbz,Amnet,Forstride,ted80
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- Chisel 2 by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN,Pokefenn,Cricket,tterrag
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- modname by Me
- Cooking for Blockheads by BlayTheNinth,ZeroTheShinigami
- Meta Mod: Custom Items by Otho
- EnderStorage by ChickenBones
- Et Futurum by ganymedes01
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- Fluxed-Core by Jaredlll08
- Fog Nerf by Portablejim
- Garden Stuff by jaquadro
- Iguana Tinker Tweaks by boni,iguana_man
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- Mantle by mDiyo,Sunstrike,progWML6
- Metallurgy 4 by Team Metallurgy
- Metallurgy Core by Team Metallurgy
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- Mod Tweaker 2 by Jaredlll08
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- Not Enough Wands by romelo333,McJty
- Origin by TheTemportalist
- Pam's Get all the Seeds! by Pamela Collins
- Pam's HarvestCraft by Pamela Collins
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox,boni
- Tinkers' Mechworks by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox
- Vein Miner by portablejim
Vanilla Expanded Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!