New to modpacks? This packs just for you!
The Xisuminati pack is designed for people new to modded Minecraft. It is lightweight and should run well for people who can’t run the larger kitchen sink packs. Included are some tech mods for processing material, mining ores, and building; as well as mods for the creative minds out there to bring their builds to the next level. Let your minds run free as you learn and explore in Xisuminati.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the ExtrabiomesXL for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Order your ATLauncher Xisuminati Pack Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Xisuminati right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public Xisuminati Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Xisuminati Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Xisuminati Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Xisuminati minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by chickenbones
- FastCraft by player
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- AutoPackager by smbarbour
- BetterBedrockGen by gigabit101
- ExtrabiomesXL by MisterFiber,ScottKillen,JLBShecky,allaryin,bspkrs
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- Emotes by Vazkii
- EnderStorage by ChickenBones
- Ex Astris by LoveHoly
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- ExtraButtons by jaquadro
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Gany's End by ganymedes01
- Gany's Nether by ganymedes01
- Gany's Surface by ganymedes01
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox,boni
- Iguana Tinker Tweaks by boni,iguana_man
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Iron Chest by cpw
- Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy026
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- OpenBlocks by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- QuantumFlux by Jotato
- Solar Flux by Nauktis
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Aether II by Brandon Pearce,Emile van Krieken,Oscar Payn,Hugo Payn,Brandon Potts,Brendan Freeman,Collin Soares,Kino,Jorge Quinones,Jon Lachney
- Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek
- What Are We Looking At by Darkhax
- Ztones by riciJak
- ObsidiPlates by Myrathi
- Runic Dungeons by MrComputerGhost
- Baubles by Azanor
- Passive Torch by hilburn
- Fast Leaf Decay by Olafski
- Chisel by tterrag,Drullkus,minecreatr
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by tonius11
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- OpenMods by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- Gilded Games Utility by Gilded Games
- Thermal Foundation by Team CoFH
- Mantle by mDiyo,Sunstrike,progWML6
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- Xisuminati Resources by xisumavoid
Xisuminati Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!