Play Avant 3 and play along with FTOG!
This 1.10.2 (and beyond) modpack is the pack that we will use for Season 4 of our YouTube season. Download it and play along with us. Hope you enjoy it and will have a lot of fun with some old and many new mods that we’ve never played with.
Get your own Curse Avant 3 Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Avant 3 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Avant 3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Avant 3 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Avant 3 minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- FastLeafDecay (by Olafskii)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- QuantumFlux (by jotato)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Super Crafting Frame (by Edgar_Allen)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Simple Teleporters (by lemonszz)
- Item Scroller (by masa_)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- EvilCraft (by kroeser)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Pressure Pipes (by bdew)
- FloodLights (by Keridos)
- Common Capabilities (by kroeser)
- Integrated Dynamics (by kroeser)
- EZStorage 2 (by zero__fall)
- Bagginses (by lorddusk)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Enchiridion (by joshiejack)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- EnderTanks (by ShetiPhian)
- Redstone Paste (by FyberOptic)
- Ender Utilities (by masa_)
- Sleeping Bag (by shadowfactsmc)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Agricultural Expansion (by Lionel775)
- Craftable Horse Armour & Saddle [CHA&S] (by EwyBoy)
- Water Strainer (by Rubironi)
- Terraqueous (by ShetiPhian)
- Ender Flowergirls (by RenEvo)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Roots (by elucent)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- ElecCore | Rendering Library (by Elec332)
- Faithful 1.11 (by xMrVizzy)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Dark Utilities (by darkh4x)
- PSIonic Upgrades (by yrsegal)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Calculator (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- The Agricultural Revolution (by mr_moeman)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinker I/O (by gkbm2011)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Signals (by MineMaarten)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Simple Covers (by bdew)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- RebornCore (by modmuss50)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- OpenComputers (by Kethtar)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- CombatHelp (by McJty)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Hammer Core (by MrDimkas_Studio)
- Solar Flux Reborn (by MrDimkas_Studio)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
Avant 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!