Welcome to Bo-Buddy Bunkers!
You are in placed into the past, but one that is more futuristic than you would think.
Because of a lack of a renaissance age, science had more time to advance, and put those in the past far ahead of that in real life.
Because of such an up rise of advanced technologies, nations began to feud over the technology in one and another hands.
After a ravaging war, you the player are dropped into the war torn remains, and it is up to you to rebuild society as we know it. Build new cities, both above and under the ground with friends, or use specialty weaponry to fight off who wants to take what is rightfully yours.
Using an arsenal of pre-war bunkers, both public and military oriented, you as the player are challenged with using past technologies recovered from the pre-war bunkers and cities and creating new ones to rebuild a once thriving world.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mod for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your Bo-Buddy Bunkers Server Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Bo-Buddy Bunkers right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Bo-Buddy Bunkers with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Bo-Buddy Bunkers Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Bo-Buddy Bunkers Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Bo-Buddy Bunkers minecraft server modpack.
- 1710 Files by keralis
- Advanced Genetics by obsilp
- Advanced Solar Panels by SeNtiMeL, Icedfire
- Another One Bites The Dust by ganymedes01
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- Artifice by Shukaro
- BD Lib by bdew
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Forestry Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Natura Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Big Reactors by ErogenousBeef
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie567
- Biomes O' Plenty by Adubbz,Amnet,Forstride,ted80
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- Chisel 2 by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN,Pokefenn,Cricket,tterrag
- Crafting Tweaks by BlayTheNinth
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- ComputerCraft by Daniel Ratcliffe,Aaron Mills
- EnhancedPortals by Alz454
- Ender Zoo by crazypants
- Ender IO by CrazyPants,tterrag
- Extra Cells 2 by M3gaFr3ak,DrummerMC
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Flan's Mod by jamioflan
- Flans-Pack by jamioflan
- Food Plus by JoseTheCrafter
- Forestry for Minecraft by SirSengir
- Minecraft Forge by LexManos, Eloraam, Spacetoad
- Galacticraft Planets by micdoodle8, radfast, fishtaco
- Galacticraft Core by micdoodle8, radfast, fishtaco
- Garden Stuff by jaquadro
- GenDustry by bdew
- Growthcraft Apples by Gwafu
- Growthcraft Cellar by Gwafu
- Growthcraft by Gwafu
- Growthcraft Fishtrap by Gwafu
- Growthcraft Grapes by Gwafu
- Growthcraft Hops by Gwafu
- Growthcraft Rice by Gwafu
- Nuclear Control 2 by Shedar,xbony2,Zuxelus,DMF444
- Hats by iChun
- iChunUtil by iChun,Kihira
- IndustrialCraft 2 by Alblaka,Player,RichardG,Thunderdark,GregoriusT,alexthesax,Drashian,Elementalist,Feanturi,Lurch1985,SirusKing,tahu44
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Mantle by mDiyo,Sunstrike,progWML6
- MicdoodleCore by Micdoodle8
- Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy026
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- MineTweakerRecipeMaker by Dries007,Doubledoor team
- MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod by Mr_Crayfish
- Natura by mDiyo,Slime Knights
- NotEnoughCodecs by OpenMods,other_boq
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- NotEnoughKeys by dmodoomsirius, okushama, Parker8283, TheTemportalist
- OpenBlocks by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- OpenMods by Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd
- OptionsServer by DRADAM1 & FULLMETALFOX
- ProjectRed Core by MrTJP,ChickenBones
- ProjectRed Compatibility by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed Transmission by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed Illumination by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed Expansion by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed Exploration by Mr_TJP
- ProjectRed Intergration by Mr_TJP
- Random Things by Lumien
- The SecretRoomsMod by AbrarSyed,alexbegt
- Simple Fluid Tanks by Zarathul
- Sync by iChun
- Scripts 0.6.4 by DRADAM1 & FULLMETALFOX
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox,boni
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- TC Inventory Scanning by BlayTheNinth
- Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH
- Thermal Foundation by Team CoFH
- Tinkers' Mechworks by mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox
- Vending by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Built Broken Modding Lib by DarkCow
- Waila by ProfMobius
- XtraBlocks by MindKrafter
- Xaero's Minimap by Xaero96
Bo-Buddy Bunkers Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!