Spigot BungeeCord Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
20% off Minecraft Hosting for the server lifetime. Use Promo Code DEEPDARK
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Minecraft 1.17 Cliff and Caves Update
Nether Update: Official Trailer
7 Day Axolotl Minecraft Hosting
This server Jar will be automatically updated to the latest version.
BungeeCord server hosting is essential for getting multiple Minecraft servers together and is a staple for the Minigame Mash Network to be held together. You’ll be able to unlock your community’s fullest potential with a string of networks fused together.
BungeeCord has been essential for Minecraft even back in the days of ShotBow. With the freedom to transfer between multiple proxies and maintain stable connections, there hasn’t been much need to use anything else.
By providing yourself the use of Bungee, you’re able to take a process that could cost hundred of dollars per month into a service that can save you the most cash. There’s also a load of plug-ins that can provide a great experience for players and benefits greatly to others.
All these benefits can include, but not limit themselves too:
- A wide-spread population able to take advantage of multi-core CPUs
- Separate server activities (creative, survival, minigames, modded, etc.)
- Allows mutli-server communication (Social)
- Gives users to use new custom commands
- Offers a huge arrange of support for plug-in developers
- Creates a new hub system for those wanting a simple multi-server experience
For more features head over to the official BungeeCord page.
To see what available plugins there are for Bungee, check out the official BungeeCord Plugin list.
StickyPiston also offers a variety of articles that can help you when it comes to your new plug-in server hosting. You can check the articles out over at the Spigot/Bukkit Articles.
Start your BungeeCord Server Hosting today.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack BungeeCord Modpack Server
Review Slide 1
Review Slide 2
Review Slide 3
Review Slide 4
Spigot BungeeCord Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.15)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|