Where you’re going, you won’t need roads.
Craft to the Future! The hit sequel to Craft of The Titans has arrived!
You wake up from a deep slumber, only to find out you have been hibernating for countless years… decades… maybe more. You soon find out that your prior actions (the events of Craft Of The Titans) had devastating results.
The world as you knew it has perished. All fruitful life is gone.
Tyrion, a neutral Time Warden will guide you on journey back through multiple timelines to prevent the war between the Old Gods and the Dragonflight that lead to your prior adventures.
You must go back in time, and then Craft To The Future.
If you are looking for a highly customized and well thought out modpack that challenges you “Craft To The Future: COTT II” is for you. The combat will keep you on the edge of your seat, the quests will provide a story you actually want to know about, and the mod selection will keep you engaged for countless hours of gameplay.
Why play CoTT 2?
- Rich story with NPC interaction and quest-books.
- Involved economic system to control what you buy and sell.
- Advanced survival mechanics to keep you on your toes.
- Seamless integration of mods for an improved crafting experience.
Why play CoTT 2 on a server?
The array of monsters and survival skills needed means that any group of friends have an edge in this time-traveling adventure through technology and advancement.
With a rich story and many NPCs to interact with, exploring the story together is extremely rewarding. Some of the quests may challenge you to fight bosses or solve problems that your friends can help with.
With seamless mod integrations team-work allows you to progress and save the future with more powerful tools and gear than you could accomplish alone.
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Craft Of The Titans II right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and save the future with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Craft Of The Titans II Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Craft Of The Titans II Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Craft Of The Titans II minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Dark Utilities (by Darkhax)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- Ranged Pumps (by raoulvdberge)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Tesla Core Lib (by Face_of_Cat)
- Industrial Foregoing (by Buuz135)
- ExtraCells2 (by Destroyer7128)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- Actually Baubles (by Jacky1356400)
- Ultimate Car Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous)
- Ambience (Music Mod) (by Vazkii)
- Avaritia 1.1x (by brandon3055)
- Capsule (by Lythom7)
- CasinoCraft (by Epidra2077)
- Chickens (by SetyCz)
- More Chickens (by GenDeathrow)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Animalium (by Vadis365)
- TheDragonLib (by sokratis12GR)
- ArmorPlus (by sokratis12GR)
- Copy-Paste (by joshiejack)
- Defier (by tikkadatla)
- Doomlike Dungeons (by BlackJar72)
- Economy Inc. (by Legrandfifou)
- Enchiridion (by joshiejack)
- Ender Utilities (by masa_)
- Epic Siege Mod (by Funwayguy)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- Extended Crafting (by BlakeBr0)
- MJRLegendsLib (by MJRLegends)
- ExtraPlanets (by MJRLegends)
- From The Depths (by WuestMan)
- Hatchery (by GenDeathrow)
- AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- In Control! (by McJty)
- Iron Jetpacks (by BlakeBr0)
- Just Enough Dimensions (by masa_)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Lycanites Mobs (by Lycanite)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Mike Dongles (by MrAmericanMike)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Modular Machinery (by HellFirePvP)
- OMLib (by Keridos)
- OpenModularTurrets (by Poenjabiesous)
- CXLibrary (by CubeX2)
- More Furnaces (by CubeX2)
- Not Enough Items 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- Pickle Tweaks (by BlakeBr0)
- PlusTiC (by Landmaster_phuong0429)
- Tinkers Extras (by MJRLegends)
- Tinker I/O (by gkbm2011)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- GalacticraftTweaker (by MJRLegends)
- Stargate Atlantiscraft (by AngelShadow9451)
- Spikes (by toastertim)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- ToroHealth Damage Indicators (by ToroCraft)
- Tumbleweed (by konwboj)
- Tweakers Construct (by RCXcrafter)
- Varied Commodities (by Noppes)
- ViesCraft – Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- LibrarianLib (by yrsegal)
- Wizardry Mod (by user-11061564)
- World Primer (by masa_)
- Yoyos (by Raven2396)
- CreativeCore (by CreativeMD)
- OnlinePictureFrame (by CreativeMD)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Classic Combat (by WildBamaBoy)
- Crafting Runes (by SeriousCreeper)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Scaling Health (by SilentChaos512)
- TickProfiler (by minimallycorrect)
- TradeAsteroid (by Boolyman)
- Thicc Entities (by yrsegal)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- “To the Bat Poles!” (by Seth0067)
- JustTheTips (by deflatedpickle)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Thaumic JEI (by Buuz135)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- PTRLib (by RazzleberryFox)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Useful Interior (by ostpol)
- hoverboard (by yrsegal)
- Forge MultiPart CBE (by covers1624)
- Translocators 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Weapon Levels (by kenijey)
- Pressure Pipes (by bdew)
Craft Of The Titans II Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!