It’s time to melt faces with Crazy Craft 3!
Made famous by SSundee and ready to play on servers!
Crazy Craft is back again and this time it’s got more awesome, more crazy, more manic mobs and more OP gear than ever before!
We have custom mods and configs designed specifically for this pack with so many things re-imagined it would be impossible to count them all.
Monsters are way harder to kill with extra health and special skills that will ruin your day, but you have the power to fix it and kill them back! Many powerful tools, magic doohickeys, technical wonders and so much more will propel you to success.
Thanks go out to all the modders that fixed things for the modpack, testers that found and helped to squash bugs and community members that helped bring the modpack to life!
Why play Crazy Craft 3?
- Highly customised mods and custom written code
- Explore Doctor Who, Transformers and other icons in mod form
- A challenge with overpowered mobs and boss monsters
- Opportunities to become god-like through many different mods
Why play Crazy Craft 3 on a server?
With so much crazy going on, you’ll need the help. Creepers with 300 health, bosses to fight off and so much more to challenge you and your friends.
With solid mods in a version of Minecraft that is still very stable, this is an ideal pack for servers that want a challenge while trying something a little different than the more “modern” hardcore and expert mode modpacks.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Crazy Craft 3 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and go Crazy with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Voids Wrath Crazy Craft 3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Crazy Craft 3 Instructions
Important! Voids Launcher by default does not assign enough client RAM, increase it to 2GB+ or more by following this guide, to stop client lag.
If you are having problems with Crazy Craft 3 contact support.
Crazy Craft 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!