It’s time to melt faces with Crazy Craft 3!
Crazy Craft 3 server hosting offers an opportunity to not only think outside the box but set the box on fire and shoot it into the sun. Are you ready to get crazy?
- Highly customised mods and custom written code.
- Explore Doctor Who, Transformers and other pop-culture icons in mods.
- A true challenge with overpowered mobs and boss monsters.
- Opportunities to become god-like through many different mods.
- Craft and earn absurd items and equipment to cause chaos wherever you go.
There’s a lot of crazy to get through but the rewards are worth it. Creepers with 300+ health, hardcore bosses to fight and so much more challenge to overcome, this is not a modpack for the fainthearted. You can get around the nastiness by crafting and building epic tools and weapons as well as teaming up to defeat everything the pack throws at you with one hand tied behind your back.
StickyPiston is the perfect setup for Crazy Craft 3 server hosting. With some of the common issues found in the modpack, our managed hosting works in your favour while we fix any issues that pop up so you can just keep playing with your friends
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Crazy Craft 3 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and go Crazy with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Voids Wrath Crazy Craft 3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Crazy Craft 3 Instructions
Important! Voids Launcher by default does not assign enough client RAM, increase it to 2GB+ or more by following this guide, to stop client lag.
If you are having problems with Crazy Craft 3 contact support.
Crazy Craft 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!