Meet magical technology through Age of Magic!
Have you ever played Age of Engineering and thought, “This would be cool if someone did Ages and progression with magic”. Well now someone has. I present to you, the Age of Magic. This mod pack contains only magic and magitech mods, and has been edited so you cannot do one mod without using another, and creating an interesting progression line based on mythical creatures, with the exception of man.
After progressing through a technological adventure, you walk though a portal, and nothing is as it seems in this new world. As you bumble around, it seems there is an odd aura preventing you from smithing ore breaking tools. In order to survive the lost world, you must work with what were once myths to learn magic and survive in this odd world. As you progress further, you realize that this world just may be where all magic was sealed. Just how powerful can you become, and why was it sealed in the first place?
This pack is based off of Age of Engineering. There is the Age of the Fairies(Roots), Age of the Elves(Botania), Age of the Dwarves(Embers), Age of the Drow(Evil Craft), Age of the Demons(Blood Magic), Age of the Celestial Spirits(Astral Sorcery), Age of the Dragons(Ice and Fire), and the Age of Man(Psi).
Oh by the way, all pickaxes, except wood and vitreous, and beyond have been disabled. If your that desperate without one, go find a borrow and steal one from a chest, or trade that in for an Upgrade??? The point is to use the shatter spell to get to the nether without crafting/finding a pickaxe, and later to buy them from the Dwarves. All other tools are left alone.
Get your Curse Age of Magic Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Age Of Magic right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Age Of Magic Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Age Of Magic Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Age Of Magic minecraft server modpack.
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Roots (by elucent)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Embers (by elucent)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- EvilCraft (by kroeser)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- LibrarianLib (by yrsegal)
- Magical Map (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- BetterAchievements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by ZLainSama)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Felling (by LalalaStab)
- Antique Atlas (by Hunternif)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- Ice and Fire: Dragons in a whole new light! (by alex1the1666)
- EqualDragons (by TechnicianLP)
- Grappling Hook Mod (by Yyon)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- Large Veins (by shadowfactsmc)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Wearable Backpacks (by koppeh)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Extra Bit Manipulation (by MolecularPhylo)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Nature’s Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- More Player Models (by Noppes)
- Natural Pledge (by yrsegal)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Dynamic Lights (by AtomicStryker)
- Mo’ Bends (by iwoplaza)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
Age Of Magic Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!