Get to new levels of technology with Age of Progression 2
A progression based modpack, that allows the player to explore a pack that really dives into the nitty gritty of what makes a mod fantastic. Explore the world of magic, tech and agriculture as you make you play your way through this challenging but rewarding pack.
This pack is not for the faint of hearted. It will take a while to complete and has been heavily modified to enforce a standard of progression, through mod gating. The pack is stable but still a WIP and will update each week to fix a number of bugs and other issues with the pack. Critical updates may be pushed out sooner to fix game breaking or client crashing bugs.
Get your Curse Age Of Progression 2 Server Hosting here Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Curse : Age of Progression 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Curse : Age of Progression 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Curse : Age of Progression 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Curse : Age of Progression 2 minecraft server modpack.
- AI Improvements (by darkguardsman)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Binnie’s Mods (by Binnie567)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Restricted Portals (by MoreThanHidden)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- Immersive Tech (by ferroo2000)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Clay WorldGen (by EwyBoy)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- Roots (by elucent)
- The Beneath (by Shinoow)
- Cucumber (by BlakeBr0)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Persistent Bits (by oitsjustjose)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- ExpandedBonemeal (by josephcsible)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Ding (by iChun)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Knob Control (by Kashdeya)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Tech Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- No Worldgen 5 You (by darkh4x)
- FTB Guide Book (by EmoKiba)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Tool Belt (by gigaherz)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Stackie (by Lunatrius)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
Curse : Age of Progression 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!