Delve into the arts of technology with Age of Progression
This pack is largely based around progression into the three academic fields.
Embark into a world of technology as you work your way through the progression as you dive into nuclear fission and eventually into outer space as you find strange technology from other races.. Is that a… Stargate?
Delve into the dark arts or maybe a celestial being as you work tie the line between ancient magics and blood sacrifice. How far are you willing to go to find out the truth hidden behind the veiled door?
Explore a land full of promise and green groves, maybe a touch of animal husbandry might take your fancy. Or feeling the buzz of summer with an in depth expansion into forestry’s bee’s. Feel the rustle in the tree’s as you sweep through your greenhouse and feel the tingle of magical crops.
With this pack you may find that not all is what it seems, when it comes to experiencing the three academic routes. You may find that all paths link up sooner rather than later..
Get your Curse Age of Progression Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Age of Progression right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Age of Progression Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Age of Progression Instructions
This pack is still in development as I tweak configs and work continuing the line of progression.
If you are having problems with Age of Progression contact support.
Age of Progression Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Age of Progression minecraft server modpack.
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Advanced Solar Panels (by Chocohead)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- No Fist (by WhichOnesPink)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Hardcore Wither (by thor12022)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- Portal Gun (by iChun)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Clay Bucket (by abecderic)
- Roots (by elucent)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by ZLainSama)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- HelpFixer (by matthewprenger)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Initial Inventory (by jaredlll08)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Restricted Portals (by MoreThanHidden)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Stackie (by Lunatrius)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Knob Control (by Kashdeya)
- Dimension Rules (by lumien231)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- TheDragonLib (by Moritz30)
- Tomb Many Graves (by M4thG33k)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Tech Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Mob Settings (by Moritz30)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- More Bees (by Lach_01298)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- Uranium Big Reactor (by joserobjr)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Tick Dynamic (by The_Fireplace)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- YABBA (by LatvianModder)
- Just Enough Forestry Bees (JEFB) (by apengu_)
- Realistic Terrain Generation (by WhichOnesPink)
- LibVulpes (by zmaster587)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- OptionSync (by Ellpeck)
- Ding (by iChun)
- Nomadic Tents (by sky_01)
- Special AI (by docrobb)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Advanced Rocketry (by zmaster587)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- SG Craft (by gcewing)
- Reborn Storage (by modmuss50)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Bad Wither No Cookie! (by droidicus)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- WAILA-features (by Way2muchnoise)
- WAILA Plugins (by tterrag1098)
- Grapple Hooks (by Kloonder)
- BetterBeginnings Mod (by einsteinsci)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- ArchitectureCraft (by gcewing)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Modular Powersuits (by MachineMuse)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
Age of Progression Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!