All The Mods 7 - To the Sky Server Hosting
Released September 2022
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
A Modpack where you'll be falling for All The Mods
All The Mods 7 – To the Sky Server is a sequel pack in where automation will take you all the way to the end.
- If you feel like your portable storage is hard to keep up with, Sophisticated Backpacks allows you to store tons of items into it while being able to smelt your materials or be used as a portable crafting table
- Inspired by mythology and magic, Forbidden and Arcanus allows you to fight in the ragnarok against gods while learning all about these strange creatures called “Familiars”
- All The Ores gathers up all the ores from multiple mods and inputs them into a singular mod to form a proper list of ores and to keep players from mixing up different ores or ingots
- The Water Strainer gathers up fish and trash from your nearby river or lake formation, allowing for an easy type of fishing without needing to use a fishing rod
Watch this Quick Start Guide to ATM7 To the Sky…
Follow Jangro over on his Channel
All The Mods 7 – To the Sky Server Hosting adds more to the journey you’ll partake in without sacrificing the amount of mods that’s inside.
Learning how to craft multiblocks will be important to your journey, this is where Advanced Generators come in to give you high energy production values while showing you how to craft some of the more basic of structures. There’s not much of a way to exchange from the generators to other locales though, which is why XNet offers a networking cable that you can use to transport energy from one structure to the next without a sacrifice in efficiency. However if you want to use them for something else, you can transfer crops grown under Mystical Agriculture to cultivate and automate the pick-up of crops to your Applied Energestics 2 ME Network to infinitely store tons of items.
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse All The Mods 7 - To the Sky Modpack Server
All The Mods 7 - To the Sky Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 7GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 8GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.2)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.2)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|