Astropolis Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Journey through a solar system to learn all of what you can about Space in Benbenlaw's Astropolis Modpack
Astropolis Server has you start on a simple skyblock home to get gritty with the rocks and learn all about the vastness of space.
- The Caveopolis Mod brings in little decorational differences such as moss stone or different stone pebbles to help with a stone crafting table
- Opolis Utilities in similar regard add in different objects that can be used for some mundane tasks such as the Home Stone to teleport back to the overworld
- Feeling like you need to mine in a less OP fashion than most tools, then Vanilla Plus Tools has you covered with simple compacted tools that mine in a 3×3 space at a moderate pace instead of everywhere or at a high speed
- Copying over the same line over and over with your hands gets very tiring, but luckily the Building Gadgets makes it easy to do if you have the given materials
Bringing you into the heart of space itself, Astropolis Server Hosting has you journeying through asteroid belts and different planets starting from a simple rock in space. With the help of the Cosmopolis mod, you will be venturing into the expanses of space to see what kind of materials each unique planetoid or asteroid is able to bring you. Set up various Mekanism blocks on each place to mine and scavenge all the materials possible to bring back to your base, flying through your Jet Boots. Maybe as you explore all these places in the solar system, you could uncover The Lost Cities of a civilization that once lived on the planets or rocks.
Free Atropolis Server Hosting Trial
Start a free 24 hour CurseForge Astropolis server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
Useful Server Links
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Astropolis Modpack Server
Astropolis Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 6GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|