No one's favorite 1.7.10 skyblock map is back! In 1.8.9
As Botanical Ascension 2 has such a small modlist that it was an obvious choice to bring the pack from 1.7 to 1.8. The world has been completely redesigned and new 1.8 mods promise a twist for everyone, even if you’ve played the pack before!
Botania’s Garden of Glass, created by Vazkii, is a modified version of Botania, ported to 1.8.9 by williewillus, that allows you to create a skyblock using just Botania at it’s core.
The sheer amount of content that Botania has makes it a perfect candidate for a modpack centered around it, you can set yourself the goal of defeating the Gaia Guardian, or anything you want. If you like Botania this pack will keep you happy! If you have never played with Botania then the in-game guide (Currently a WIP) might be the perfect way for you to learn it!
‘The world is gone, you alone are the sole survivor, you will have to fight to restore nature and balance to the world, but it won’t be easy! The Guardians of Gaia will stand in your way, as will the Ender Dragon. It is your goal to become a magical botanist, starting from the bottom and working your way up, becoming equipped with Manasteel, Elementum and many other magical elements! You do not have to face this alone though, the Elven people of Alfheim can be contacted to bring you new knowledge, and trade for rare materials. Go now, your journey begins, many perils await you, but you can make it through, you must restore nature!’
Get your Curse Botanical Ascension 2 Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Botanical Ascension 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Botanical Ascension 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Botanical Ascension 2 Instructions
How to reset and change the Botanical Ascnesion 2 map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Botanical Ascnesion 2 map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Botanical Ascnesion 2 is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Botanical Ascension 2 contact support.
Botanical Ascension 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Botanical Ascension 2 minecraft server modpack.
- RebornCore (by modmuss50)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania: Garden of Glass (by Vazkii)
- Morpheus (by quetzi)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- FastLeafDecay (by Olafskii)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- LaunchGUI (by TehNut)
- NotEnoughKeys (by dmodoomsirius)
- Ding (by iChun)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Crafting Tweaks (by Blay09)
- Similsax Transtructors (by Vorquel)
- More Furnaces (by CubeX2)
- JEIAddons (by mezz)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Light Level Overlay Reloaded (by oldjunyi)
- Ex Nihilo 2 (by Erasmus_Crowley)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- CraftTweaker – Customized Minetweaker3 (by jaredlll08)
- Hopper Ducts (by FyberOptic)
- Hardcore Map Reset (by modmuss50)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Enchiridion (by joshiejack)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Botania Unofficial 1.8 (by williewillus)
Botanical Ascension 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!