You are in a small room... can you Break Out?
Break Out! is an exciting new challenge pack designed to help players break out of their old vanilla ways and break in to the wild world of modded Minecraft! Although designed to be accessible to new players it should also provide a fun progression-based challenge to the more experienced who are looking for a light, fun new pack.
You start alone and confused in a small padded room and have to break out layer by layer, teching up and expanding as you grow! A questbook guides the adventurer step by step through early challenges before leaving them to problem solve more independently as the pack progresses. Automation Kits encourage players to set up systems early instead of defaulting to manual labor. Learn the most popular mods and pick up the tools and techniques that will let you take on any pack, from kitchen sink to hardcore mode!
This pack uses a deliberately restrained modlist to allow for fast load times, better play on less-than-stellar computers, and a less overwhelming experience. Void Island Control creates individual islands so this pack can be enjoyed solo or on a server, either alone or as part of a team. World type should be set to Void World.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Break Out right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Break Out Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Break Out Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Break Out minecraft server modpack.
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Ex Compressum (by BlayTheNinth)
- Translocators 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Actually Baubles (by Jacky1356400)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Tool Progression (by tyra314)
- Water Strainer (by Rubironi)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Scavenge (by Speiger)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Botania Tweaks (by quat1024)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- Carry On (by Tschipp)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Void Island Control (by Bartz24)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Block Drops (JEI Addon) (by KidsDontPlay)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- No Nether Portals (by Seneschal_Luwin)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- No More Punching Tree (by TheAwesomeGem)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- RealBench (by Prototik)
- FastWorkbench (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- ContentTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Water Control Extreme (by HRZNStudio)
- Ding (by iChun)
- Keeping Inventory (by Silly511)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Ex Nihilo: Creatio (by BloodWorkXGaming)
- Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous)
- Simply Bedrock (by SHsuperCM)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- TNTUtils (by ljfa)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- The Weirding Gadget (by AtomicBlom)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thermal Cultivation (by TeamCoFH)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Forge MultiPart CBE (by covers1624)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Hunger Overhaul (by progwml6)
- Garbage Bins (by LiskoSlayer)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- The Gem Mod (by tommottom0)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- Super Sound Muffler (by Edgar_Allen)
- Angel Ring To Bauble (by Portablejim)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- MPUtils Basic Tools (by GenDeathrow)
- MPUtils (by GenDeathrow)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
Break Out Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!