Have a mixed modpack experience with Cerberus!
This modpack is made by and for a group of people from discord Cerebus, This modpack is a steady modpack to which we will be recording on aswell as available to the public. There is Magic, Machines and building mods in this pack as well as the opportunity to adventure, it will be updated with new mods as they become available.
Get your own Curse Cerberus Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Cerberus right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Cerberus Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Cerberus Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Cerberus minecraft server modpack.
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Ars Magica 2 (by Torarion)
- MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod (by Mr_Crayfish)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Modular Forcefield System (by nekosune)
- Slabcraft (by Blubbeltasche)
- Staircraft (by Blubbeltasche)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- MMD OreSpawn (by jriwanek)
- Nether Metals (by knoxhack)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Tails (by KitsuneKihira)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisBlocks (by Ordinastie)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Backpacks (by Eydamos)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- Sleeping Bag (by shadowfactsmc)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Portal Gun (by iChun)
- Long Fall Boots (by NanoHeart)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Twerk Sim 2K16 (by Funwayguy)
- Forge MultiPart CBE (by covers1624)
- Wireless Redstone CBE (by covers1624)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Enchanting Plus (by darkh4x)
- Mob Dismemberment (by iChun)
- Better Foliage (by octarine_noise)
- Custom Mob Spawner (by DrZhark)
- Mo’ Creatures (by DrZhark)
- Metamorph (by horsewithnoname)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Rope Bridge (by LordCazsius)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- Signpost (by Gollorum)
- Faster Ladder Climbing (by MadDachshund)
- The Disenchanter Mod (by eusunt)
- Craftable Elytra (by mariofishy)
- Simple Quarry (by apengu_)
- Craftable Saddles (by 456Xander)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Animania (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Snad (by TheRoBrit)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- MoarSigns (by Gory_Moon)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Moo Fluids (by TheRoBrit)
- Weapon Case Loot (by Winter_Grave)
- OreDictionaryConverter (by EXTER7)
- Kaishi’s Weapon Pack (by NoelRoadman)
- DragonRealm (by Trusty_Side_Kick)
Cerberus Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!