deModatii is a Minecraft 1.10.2 Modpack aimed at having as much fun as possible
This modpack enhances the Vanilla of minecraft with small tweaks and mods that enhance your experience! deModatii is a modpack based on Vanilla with adding new crafting recipies, new biomes that are unique to the old Vanilla game.
This is the pack used by the YouTube group deModatii. Mods like VeinMiner, Biomes, Dungeons! they makes your play through light weight and fun, whilst deModatii offers depth by having heavy tech mods such as EThermal Expansion and Ender IO, as well as magical mods such as Botania. We guarante that you will have a great time playing our pack!
This modpack was created for a group of Romanian Streamers on Youtube, It combines a variety of different mods were we all have things to do as a Community. Biomes’o’Plenty should be used as a basic start for map generation. Progression can be achived as everyone desire, since theres no limit at all, creativity is the limit.
It’s a world full of new things what will let you speakless!
Check out our pack today! When you create a map, use the Biome’o’Plenty mode for the best experience!
Get your Curse: deModatii Server with us here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of deModatii right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse deModatii Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
A minimum of 4 GB of RAM is recommend for clients as well as servers for best performance.
If you are having problems with deModatii contact support.
deModatii Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about deModatii minecraft server modpack.
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- LibVulpes (by zmaster587)
- Advanced Rocketry (by zmaster587)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- ArchitectureCraft (by gcewing)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Bagginses (by lorddusk)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Better Than Bunnies (by iChun)
- BetterAchievements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Bloodmoon (by lumien231)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Dark Utilities (by darkh4x)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Drawers & Bits (by Belgabor)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- EnderTanks (by ShetiPhian)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Simple Generators (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Hopper Ducts (by FyberOptic)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Inventory Sorter (by cpw11)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Light Level Overlay Reloaded (by oldjunyi)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- MoarSigns (by Gory_Moon)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Morph-o-Tool (by Vazkii)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Ranged Pumps (by raoulvdberge)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- RFTools Dimensions (by McJty)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Roots (by elucent)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- Sleeping Bag (by shadowfactsmc)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Super Circuit Maker (by amadornes)
- Tech Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Tinker I/O (by gkbm2011)
- Tomb Many Graves (by M4thG33k)
- Useful Nullifiers (by Bartz24)
- VeinMiner (by Portablejim)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Wolf Armor and Storage (by CenturionFox)
- XNet (by McJty)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Tick Dynamic (by The_Fireplace)
- InfinityLib (by InfinityRaider)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Moar Tinkers (by Bartz24)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
deModatii Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!