Discover the unknown which is called Dimension Zero
One day the World got shaken to its core!
Earthquakes, Droughts, Tornadoes, Floods, every possible Disaster that could happen happened all over the World, without anyone knowing what caused it.
Despite the damage all around the world Human Civilization could have recovered from these kinds of Disasters. But sadly that’s not all that had happened.
The Dimensional Boundaries ruptured – opened Rifts and Portals to places long forgotten and filled the World with Monsters.
Well to tell the truth all that happened hundreds of years ago and among the few surviving humans no one knows how the World turned into what it is now.
But a great threat lingers over the remaining parts of this world.
And here “YOUR” Story will begin, because “YOU” found “ME”.
Dimension Zero is a Story based Hardcore Questing Modpack which is intended to provide a fun experience for Hardcore Beginners and Veterans alike.
It consists of a variety of Tech and Magic based Mods which should last you and your friends for a while before running out of things to do.
Monsters get more difficult to deal with as time passes and some recipes have been changed to adjust progression without taking away to much freedom when choosing what to do next.
Every 5 Nights a Dimensional Rift will open and you will be faced with a challenge. Who knows what it could be?
In general your Survival Skills will be tested in many different ways.
But don’t worry you will have multiple ways to deal with this. Not only will you be rewarded for consuming different types of food with extra permanent Health! You can also increase your Health permanently with other methods like collecting heart crystals or accessories.
Also modded Weapons and Magic have been adjusted to do damage befitting the difficulty and you can create customizable Armor and Weapons to fit your personal needs ranging from normal Swords and Bows to Shurikens, Yoyos, Laser Guns and more.
And to top it off – over 130 different Magical Spells to discover and use if weapons aren’t to your liking. Ranging from Fireballs, Blizzards or Meteors to commanding an Army of Undead you will surely find something to fit your Style.
There are many more SKILLS and ABILITYS you can acquire, for a fun RPG like feel that lets you experience leveling up in a whole new light.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Dimension Zero right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Dimension Zero Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Dimension Zero Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Dimension Zero minecraft server modpack.
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Natural Nether Portals (by Insane96)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Rough Mobs 2 (by Lellson)
- Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Zombie Players (by Corosus)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Ex Compressum (by BlayTheNinth)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Damage Control (by Darkhax)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Better mobGriefing GameRule (by judge40)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- FTB Library (by FTB)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Friendly Fire (by Darkhax)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Streams (by delvr)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Dynamic Trees (by ferreusveritas)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- The Erebus (by Vadis365)
- Ruins (Structure Spawning System) (by AtomicStryker)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by ZLainSama)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- ItemZoom (by mezz)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Grimoire of Gaia (by Silentine)
- Dynamic Trees – Thaumcraft Compat (by mangoose3039)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Soot (by BordListian)
- MmmMmmMmmMmm (by bonusboni)
- Hammer (Lib) Core (by Zeitheron)
- Nature’s Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Player Skin Mob (by GenDeathrow)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by LordCazsius)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Roots (by epicsquid319)
- OMLib (by Keridos)
- Hunger Overhaul (by progwml6)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- Hardcore Darkness (by lumien231)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Dynamic Trees – Biomes O’ Plenty Compat (by mangoose3039)
- Custom Starter Gear (by brandon3055)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Industrial Foregoing (by Buuz135)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Electroblob’s Wizardry (by electroblob)
- Embers Rekindled (by BordListian)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Super Sound Muffler (by Edgar_Allen)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- DimensionalDoors (by DimensionalDevelopment)
- Compacter (by bdew)
- Water Strainer (by Rubironi)
- AttributeFix (by Darkhax)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- InstantUnify (by KidsDontPlay)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- NoFov (by lumien231)
- Tinker’s JEI (by Possible_Triangle)
- PlusTiC (by Landmaster_phuong0429)
- EverlastingAbilities (by kroeser)
- Smooth Font (by bre2el)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Baubley Heart Canisters (by Radient_Sora)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- Yoyos (by Raven2396)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- ToolTweaks (by PositiveDown)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Tesla Core Lib (by Face_of_Cat)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- AI Improvements (by darkguardsman)
- NoNausea (by lumien231)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Realistic Item Drops (by Funwayguy)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ice and Fire: Dragons in a whole new light! (by alex1the1666)
- Scaling Health (by SilentChaos512)
- OpenModularTurrets (by Keridos)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Magic Clover (by konwboj)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Construct’s Armory (by theillusivec4)
- Ex Nihilo: Creatio (by BloodWorkXGaming)
- FastWorkbench (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- FastFurnace (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- AbyssalCraft (by Shinoow)
- No More Punching Tree (by TheAwesomeGem)
- Bouncy Creepers (by Vadis365)
- Refined Storage Addons (by raoulvdberge)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- IguanaTweaks Reborn (by Insane96)
- CraftPresence (by cdagaming)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- RandomTweaks (by TheRandomLabs)
- Multi Mob Library (by Daveyx0)
- Primitive Mobs (by Daveyx0)
- Botania Tweaks (by quat1024)
- Mowzie’s Mobs (by BobMowzie)
- Improved Backpacks (by DreenDex)
- Hostile Worlds – Invasions (by Corosus)
- OreLib (by OreCruncher)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- JustTheTips (by deflatedpickle)
- RandomConfigs (by TheRandomLabs)
- Proportional Destruction Particles (by MolecularPhylo)
- The Lost Cities (by McJty)
- Tinkers Extras (by MJRLegends)
- Insomniac (by Tag3)
- Exhausted Stamina (by Tag3)
- Overloaded Armor Bar (by tfarecnim)
- Armor Toughness Bar (by tfarecnim)
- Regen Control (by enderiumsmith)
- Zombie Awareness (by Corosus)
- Corail Tombstone (by Corail31)
- Botania: Garden of Glass (by Vazkii)
- Baby Mobs (by Furgl)
- Immersive Craft (by McJty)
- CoroUtil (by Corosus)
- Client Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Armory Expansion (by YaibaToKen)
- Magma Monsters (by Kashdeya)
- Improvable Skills 3 (by Zeitheron)
- Forge MultiPart CBE (by covers1624)
- ElecCore (by Elec332)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Thaumic JEI (by Buuz135)
- Worley’s Caves (by super_fluke50036)
- CraftStudio API (by ZeAmateis)
- Champions (by theillusivec4)
- Aether Legacy (by 115kino)
Dimension Zero Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 6GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 7GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!