Play along with Direwolf20 in his 1.12.2 modpack
Season 9 of Direwolf20 has arrived!
Direwolf20 has been a master of mods for years and his series of packs provides many opportunities for hosting on a modded Minecraft server.
With in-depth information, research into mods and a direct line to some of the biggest mod developers out there, this pack is guaranteed to provide some interesting and fun options for your Minecraft experience.
Play along with Direwolf20 in his YouTube series, invite your friends to join you, build some 9×9 rooms in the traditional DW20 style and get the “Dire-Wire” going!
Why play Direwolf20 1.12?
- Wide range of Mods with classics and new 1.12.2 mods combined.
- Mix magic, technology and quality of life to enjoy your own adventure.
- Multiple in-game guides to help you learn new ways to play.
- Part of a trusted series from a trusted content creator and mod developer.
Why play Direwolf20 1.12 on a server?
Direwolf’s modpacks provide choice in everything. Technology, magic, storage and more, you decide the way you play.
With that in mind, a group of friends can all explore their own paths in their own time in a pack that promotes fun and benefits from working together.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Direwolf20 1.12 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and join Direwolf20 with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Direwolf20 1.12 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Direwolf20 1.12 Instructions
This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, disabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.
If you are having problems with Direwolf20 1.12 contact support.
Direwolf20 1.12 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!