Balanced mods and Better Questing with Enigmatica 2
An all-purpose modpack with quests, balancing and a lot of mods.
With over 350 quests, Enigmatica 2 will help you explore mods on your Minecraft server that you have never used before.
There are over 200 mods in the pack including Thermal Expansion, Mekanism, Chisel, Pam’s HarvestCraft, Immersive Engineering and most other popular mods from Curseforge.
With so much to choose from, any player in your group will have something to do in Enigmatica 2. Whether they’re a builder, a sorcerer, an engineer, a farmer or something else entirely.
Everything is as balanced as possible without gating your progression behind unreasonable requirements. Along with all that, configuration tweaks mean that certain useless generators and machines may be more useful than you would expect.
Why play Enigmatica 2?
- Extensive questbook.
- Multitude of mods to choose from for your progression.
- Power conversion set up to allow cross-mod machinery to work together.
- A variety of play-styles encouraged with a vast range of different mods.
Why play Enigmatica 2 on a server?
Working together will open up the quest book to everyone and allow faster progression through mods and greater options for progression as a group.
With so many play-styles catered for, this pack will give everyone an opportunity to show off their skills in their own way.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Enigmatica 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and solve the enigma of Enigmatica 2!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Enigmatica 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Enigmatica 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Enigmatica 2 minecraft server modpack.
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- Advanced Rocketry (by zmaster587)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Angel Ring To Bauble (by Portablejim)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Better Placement (by tterrag1098)
- Animania (by Purplicious_Cow)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Applied Llamagistics (by Thiakil)
- Blockcraftery (by elucent)
- Block Drops (JEI Addon) (by MrRiegel)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Binnie’s Mods (by Binnie567)
- ArchitectureCraft – ElytraDev Version (by darkevilmac)
- Ancient Warfare 2 (by shadowmage45)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Actually Baubles (by Jacky1356400)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Applied Fluidics (by Thiakil)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- Embers (by elucent)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Colytra (by theillusivec4)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Chunk-Pregenerator (by Speiger)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Garden Stuff (by jaquadro)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Davincis Vessels (by darkevilmac)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Extra Bit Manipulation (by MolecularPhylo)
- Common Capabilities (by kroeser)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Extra Rails (by shadowfactsmc)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Dark Utilities (by darkh4x)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- ComputerCraft (by dantwohundred)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- CraftStudio API (by ZeAmateis)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Funky Locomotion (by RWTema)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Custom Backgrounds (by lumien231)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by ZLainSama)
- DiscordSuite (by Dr_Codex)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- EluLib (by elucent)
- Exchangers (by Jacky1356400)
- Industrial Foregoing (by Buuz135)
- Integrated Tunnels (by kroeser)
- Integration Foregoing (by Jacky1356400)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- Just Enough Pattern Banners (by Lorexe)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- IKWID (I Know What I’m Doing) (by InsomniaKitten)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- JAOPCA (by TheLMiffy1111)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Integrated Dynamics (by kroeser)
- JEI Villagers (by Buuz135)
- Grass Burner (by not_loki)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Immersive Tech (by ferroo2000)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Morph-o-Tool (by Vazkii)
- LibVulpes (by zmaster587)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Modular Routers (by desht)
- Magical Psi (by wiiv)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Minecolonies (by Kostronor)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- MovingWorld (by darkevilmac)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- The Lost Cities (by McJty)
- LibrarianLib (by yrsegal)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- No Mob Spawning on Trees (by oldjunyi)
- Nature’s Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- PlusTiC (by Landmaster_phuong0429)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- NuclearCraft (by TLJGames)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- XNet (by McJty)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Tesla Core Lib (by Face_of_Cat)
- Unlimited Chisel Works (by asiekierka)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Wizardry Mod (by user-11061564)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- WrapUp (by TheLMiffy1111)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by LordCazsius)
- Scannable (by SangarWasTaken)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Roots (by elucent)
- ToroHealth Damage Indicators (by ToroCraft)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Streams (by delvr)
- RFTools Dimensions (by McJty)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- Thermal Cultivation (by TeamCoFH)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- World Utils (by masa_)
- Villager Market (by Face_of_Cat)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Signals (by MineMaarten)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Redstone Paste (by FyberOptic)
- Magic Bees (by MysteriousAges)
- MeeCreeps (by McJty)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- Bed Patch (by Mordenkainen3141)
- PneumaticCraft: Repressurized (by desht)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs)
- Unloader (by Unnoen)
- FPS Reducer (by bre2el)
- QuackLib (by MRebhan)
- RSWires (by MRebhan)
- PlayersDropHeads (by josephcsible)
Enigmatica 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!