Farming Harvest Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Farming Harvest server - Become a farmer and discover the magical wonders of crops within Farming Harvest
Farming Harvest brings in a new way to your Minecraft life, changing you from a Miner to a Farmer.
- Upgrade various armors and tools with a new Levels feature
- Fish for more kinds of aquatic creatures and discover what makes them so tasty with Aquaculture2
- Discover varying saturation values and improve upon your hunger through AppleSkin
- In the Thermal Series, improve your farms and enhance what you can grow
Farming Harvest‘s main inspirations into existing was through the modpack of Farming Valley by Kehaan (link) and games like Stardew Valley. In this pack, you start off by communicating with the Harvest Goddess in Harvest Festival and getting your missions from her. She’ll have you start with some manual labor through tasks such as getting loot from hostile mobs and storing items in YABBA barrels. Then she’ll get you to grow crops from Pam’s Harvestcraft in order to create some in Cooking for Blockheads‘s kitchen to experience of the most delictable food ever found within Minecraft. Finally, after you done all you could for her, she’ll make you a little angel and give you access to the Angel Ring, in which flight all around the world can be achieved without any machines.
Start your Curse SkyFactory 4 server hosting free trial
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Farming Harvest Modpack Server
Farming Harvest Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
Farming Harvest Instructions
This is a modpack inspired by Farming Valley modpack by Kehaan (link: ). Like it’s inspiration, this pack is also bringing the experience of farming games like Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon into your Minecraft world! This modpack is also made for people who are tired of Minecraft mining and want an alternative way to gain the normal resources for the game.
If you are having problems with Farming Harvest contact support.
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.15)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|