Feed the Factory Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Process new items using your wit and a limitedly expanding toolbox
With a limited capacity of creation, Feed the Factory brings in an experience that can only be described as a new type of Factorio modpack.
- As a wrench to end all wrenches, the Morph-o-Tool allows itself to mimic any type of wrench, screwdriver, or made up wand to perfect the idea of creating an omni-wrench
- Better Boilers has a simple goal of allowing the player to easily connect up pipes between different liquids and boiling up new kinds of heat to bring Steam output to something never heard of before
- Seeing where you organized different items in your chest can be quite hard, however if you use The One Probe will allow you to check and see where each of the stored items are located
- Iron Chests allow for an expanded storage to give multiple people the ability to store more than what the regular double chest has to offer
Feed the Factory has you building up factories to process important items of all types to create the perfect automated system. For starters, Capsule introduces these little capsule devices in which you can craft multiblock structures inside of them to toss into reality. By clicking on the capsule than tossing it, you’ll be able to see the magic of something like BuildCraft‘s quarry immediately being built instead of you needing to do it all by your own hand. With the automation of these capsules and speedy creation coming through Immersive Engineering assembly lines, the life of building your home base to store more items or creating the ultimate factory is just a click away.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour Curse Feed the Factory server trial, try before you buy.
At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
Useful Server Links
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Feed the Factory Modpack Server
Feed the Factory Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|