Crashed on an unknown planet, will you be Forever Stranded?
The original modpack from GWSheridan with over 700,000 downloads.
Your Minecraft server has become a desolate desert planet. Sand fades into the horizon in every direction. The questbook will help you survive and thrive but beware the heat of the sun, you will dehydrate quickly if you don’t plan ahead.
While you build and try to survive, beware the night-fall and have your defences ready because the land has its own denizens and they will come for you.
Don’t try and survive alone, company will help you gather resources and could be the distraction you need to escape roaming monsters when night falls.
Welcome to minecraft’s own version of castaway!
How long can you survive in this hard environment?
Why play Forever Stranded?
- A hallmark for survival play. Setting the standards for future modpacks.
- Desolate and custom landscapes.
- Unique survival mechanics that make you think outside the box.
Why play Forever Stranded on a server?
Survival is key in this modpack and having a crew to back you up will go a long way when the sun sets. The lore and story of the pack promotes a group working together and mods have been tweaked to improve group play. The only other option is painting a beach ball and calling it Wilson.
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Forever Stranded right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Forever Stranded with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse Forever Stranded Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Forever Stranded Instructions
How to reset and change the Forever Stranded map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Forever Stranded map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Forever Stranded is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DESERT_TEMPLATE
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DESERT_TEMPLATE
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DESERT_TEMPLATE being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Forever Stranded contact support.
Forever Stranded Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Forever Stranded minecraft server modpack.
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Weather, Storms & Tornadoes (by Corosus)
- Zombie Awareness (by Corosus)
- Super Crafting Frame (by Edgar_Allen)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Tough As Nails (by Glitchfiend)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Simple Generators (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Better Questing Triggerer (by MrAmericanMike)
- Ding (by iChun)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Better With Mods (by BeetoGuy)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- InfiniteFluids (by josephcsible)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Pressure Pipes (by bdew)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- CoroUtil (by Corosus)
- Advanced Rocketry (by zmaster587)
- Lockdown (by TheAdubbz)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Bloodmoon (by lumien231)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Mike Dongles (by MrAmericanMike)
- LibVulpes (by zmaster587)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Ex Nihilo Omnia (by Raven2396)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Doomlike Dungeons (by BlackJar72)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Hopper Ducts (by FyberOptic)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- OMLib (by Keridos)
- OpenModularTurrets (by Poenjabiesous)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Tough Expansion (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Snad (by TheRoBrit)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers (by AtomicStryker)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- DeathQuotes / Death Quotes (by andrenoel1)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Slugs Eu energy converters (by _Slug)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Industrial Wires (by malte0811)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Thirsty Bottles (by darkh4x)
- MPUtils (by GenDeathrow)
- MPUtils Basic Tools (by GenDeathrow)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Ex Compressum (by BlayTheNinth)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Stats Keeper (by Terrails)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
Forever Stranded Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!