In Forever Stranded you have managed to crash on a planet.
There is little around but sand. You will need to follow the quests lines as well as staying cool in this harsh environment.
Beware of the night terrible things may happen….
The first challenge you will have to face is getting water to cope with the heat.
Second challenge getting food to over come the hunger
Welcome to minecraft’s own version of castaway! How long can you survive in this hard environment?
Get your Curse: Forever Stranded Server with us here today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Forever Stranded right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Forever Stranded with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse Forever Stranded Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Forever Stranded Instructions
How to reset and change the Forever Stranded map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Forever Stranded map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Forever Stranded is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DESERT_TEMPLATE
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DESERT_TEMPLATE
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DESERT_TEMPLATE being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Forever Stranded contact support.
Forever Stranded Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Forever Stranded minecraft server modpack.
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Weather, Storms & Tornadoes (by Corosus)
- Zombie Awareness (by Corosus)
- Super Crafting Frame (by Edgar_Allen)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Tough As Nails (by Glitchfiend)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Simple Generators (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Better Questing Triggerer (by MrAmericanMike)
- Ding (by iChun)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Better With Mods (by BeetoGuy)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- InfiniteFluids (by josephcsible)
- Railcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Pressure Pipes (by bdew)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- CoroUtil (by Corosus)
- Advanced Rocketry (by zmaster587)
- Lockdown (by TheAdubbz)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Bloodmoon (by lumien231)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Mike Dongles (by MrAmericanMike)
- LibVulpes (by zmaster587)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Ex Nihilo Omnia (by Raven2396)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Doomlike Dungeons (by BlackJar72)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Hopper Ducts (by FyberOptic)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- OMLib (by Keridos)
- OpenModularTurrets (by Poenjabiesous)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Tough Expansion (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Snad (by TheRoBrit)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers (by AtomicStryker)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- DeathQuotes / Death Quotes (by andrenoel1)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Slugs Eu energy converters (by _Slug)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Industrial Wires (by malte0811)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Thirsty Bottles (by darkh4x)
- MPUtils (by GenDeathrow)
- MPUtils Basic Tools (by GenDeathrow)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Ex Compressum (by BlayTheNinth)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Stats Keeper (by Terrails)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
Forever Stranded Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!