Forever Stranded Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Crashed on an unknown planet, will you be Forever Stranded?
Stuck on a barren planet in Forever Stranded, you’ll need to use your wits and understanding to figure out a way to leave the planet.
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways makes it to where you can store various creatures inside of gems to trap them in the Soul Cage, making it possible for new types of farms or multi-made Mob Spawners
- Soem of the craziest singularities exist only inside of Avaritia, a mod in where End Game content gets extended to large amounts of grinds for all the metals that exist
- Nuclear Craft combines the compatibility of all sorts of energy to form intricate multiblock fission reactors and transfer them out to your machines, making it possible to bring all machines all the power
- Continuing in the farming industry to produce renewable food and energy, Forestry harnesses the forces of natures to give you the ability for inbreeding of bees and trees and allows them to produce energy by the hundreds
You have managed to crash on a planet where little around but sand stands, making yourself Forever Stranded. With all the sand around you, Ex Nihilo Adscensio & Ex Compressum are going to become your best friends around as they allow you to create materials from the dust and gravel given from the sand. Be careful not to exhaust yourself with Tough As Nails as you’ll need to keep your thirst levels high and your own temperature even-ground. After getting all the materials from the sieves and sifters, you might know that there are dangers outside that can only be fought with Tinkers Construct tools, but luckily the more you use them the more they level up with the help of Tinkers’ Tool Leveling. Once you have gathered enough materials, create a new Advanced Rocketry ship from the parts of the old one to fly out and go back home.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour CurseForge Forever Stranded server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse Forever Stranded Modpack Server
Forever Stranded Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
Forever Stranded Instructions
How to reset and change the Forever Stranded map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Forever Stranded map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Forever Stranded is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DESERT_TEMPLATE
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DESERT_TEMPLATE
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DESERT_TEMPLATE being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
Discover how to use the map reset script advanced features If all of this is a little unclear, or you’re not confident in resetting the map
Open a support ticket and we’ll be happy to assist.
If you are having problems with Forever Stranded contact support.
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|