Future Technologies 2 brings you the greatest tech mods
Modpack is in Test phase!
This modpack is about Survival/Hardcore/Technology/Magic!
You can look forward on many mods like are EnderIO, Mekanism, Thermal Expansion, Refined Storage, Applied Energistics, Botania, IC2 and much more !
For now you can choose default terrain gen or BiomesO’Plenty. Finally Thermal Expansion and Thermal Expansion are back with more improvements! If you don’t like overworld, don’t worry .. you can create your own dimension and go live there or you can create portal to Void world and live like in skyblock! On huge items and fluids networks we using mod Refined Storage/Applied Energistics. And if you don’t want destroy your world you can create portal to mining dimension and go mine there! Or you can just create own tools like are hammer, better bow, sword, shovel, axe and much more! We also have lot of solar panels, better mining machines .. even much more better than quarry! And it’s not everything! We have much more to offer !
Future Technologies 2- 1.0 – 2.9 are for 1.10.2
Future Technologies 2- 3.0.a – 3.9.f are for 1.11.2
Future Technologies 2- 4.0 – 4.9 are for 1.12.1
CustomMainMenu will be added later !
Get your Curse Future Technologies 2 Server Hosting here Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Future Technologies 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Future Technologies 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Future Technologies 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Future Technologies 2 minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- ET Lunar [Environmental Tech Addon] (by ValkyrieofNight)
- ElecCore | Rendering Library (by Elec332)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Morph-o-Tool (by Vazkii)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- Simple Corn (by cleverpanda714)
- MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod (by Mr_Crayfish)
- YABBA (by LatvianModder)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Simple Void World (by modmuss50)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Wearable Backpacks (by koppeh)
- Advanced Solar Panels (by Chocohead)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Ore Shrubs (by Lhykos)
- Light Level Overlay Reloaded (by oldjunyi)
- Fun Ores (by SilentChaos512)
- Industrial Wires (by malte0811)
- Reforged (by ThexXTURBOXx)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- HempFarmer (by SeqSee)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Terraqueous (by ShetiPhian)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Dark Utilities (by darkh4x)
- AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- CraftStudio API (by ZeAmateis)
- Animania (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Animalium (by Vadis365)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Mystical Agradditions (by BlakeBr0)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- RFTools Dimensions (by McJty)
Future Technologies 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!