Explore the depth of space with Galactic Science 2
Current state : Beta. Expect the Beta to be a REAL Beta with content being added and changed!
Official Beta server now in testing. Join our discord and ask our staff about it!
We will see different difficulty modes for casual, normal (current) and servers 🙂
T1 (Moon) – done and tested – fine
T2 (Mars) – done and tested – could be tweaked balance wise
T3 done – needs some balancing
Important: If you don’t see the custom recipes, try a /mt reload!
Aliens attacked the earth. A secret agency has activated the satellites that surrounded earth with a planetary shield.
Earth is besieged. Luckily you were just leaving the ISS before the aliens blasted it to pieces.
After checking the fuel levels of your small spacecraft you set course to the only object in space you can reach.
It seems someone landed there before you.
Get your Curse Galactic Science 2 Server Hosting here Today!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Galactic Science 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.12.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
Instant Setup One-Click Install Unlimited Upgrades & ReinstallsPremium Support at NO extra cost
|Custom Modpack Server||Have your custom modpack server professionally made. Follow our 6 step modpack making guide|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft Windows/Mac/Linux - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|BungeeCord Proxy||Free 512MB BungeeCord Proxy when you order 3 servers or more, create a Spigot/Modded Network|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 388+ Minecraft Maps Host Mini-game nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia Singapore|
Galactic Science 2 Instructions
How to reset and change the Forever Stranded map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Forever Stranded map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Forever Stranded is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Galactic Science 2 contact support.
Galactic Science 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Galactic Science 2 minecraft server modpack.
- Tweaks for Galactic Science (by SirWilli)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Ex Nihilo (by Erasmus_Crowley)
- Ex Compressum (by BlayTheNinth)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- ExtraCells2 (by DrummerMC)
- FloodLights (by Keridos)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Thermal Smeltery (by Drullkus)
- Thermal Casting (by insaneau)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Lockdown (by TheAdubbz)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- CoFH Lib (by TeamCoFH)
- Minechem (by jakimfett)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Big Reactors (by ErogenousBeef)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- NotEnoughResources (by Way2muchnoise)
- Solar Flux (by Nauktis)
- SG Craft (by gcewing)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Tech Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Buildcraft Compat (by buildcraftchildsplay)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Better Questing – RF Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- OpenModularTurrets (by Poenjabiesous)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Foundry (by EXTER7)
- Ztones (by riciJak)
- Ender Storage (by chicken_bones)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- SpawnCommands / Spawn Commands Teleport (by andrenoel1)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Sync (by iChun)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Router Reborn (by TomEVoll)
- OreDictionaryConverter (by EXTER7)
- WorldEdit (by sk89q)
- Hardcore Map Reset (by modmuss50)
- Restricted Saplings (by Lothrazar)
- ChickenChunks (by chicken_bones)
- Chunkloader (by mark232)
- TooMuchLoot (by dmillerw)
- Light Level Overlay Reloaded (by oldjunyi)
- NEI Addons (by bdew)
- NEI Integration (by tonius111)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- LibVulpes (by zmaster587)
- Advanced Rocketry (by zmaster587)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Tweaks (by FTB)
- BNBGamingLib (by BloodNBonesGaming)
- Dimensional Control (by BloodNBonesGaming)
- Galacticraft Addon – Moon Of Mining (by Bennyboy1695)
Instant Setup Locations - USA · Canada · UK · France · Australia · Singapore
Galactic Science 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running in lag or out of memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!