Travel In the sea and find all kinds of mystery in the depths
The team of researchers went on an expedition to study the Bermuda Triangle. The journey was long. Gathering the suitcase, leaving the house, you calmly went to the port. Ten days and nights you sailed. With you in the team was another 16 people. On the 11th night something went wrong … You hit hard, and woke up, found yourself in an unfamiliar place for you … One.
What happened? You will have to solve this riddle, but to start SURVIVAL!
Get your own Curse/Twitch: In The Sea Minecraft Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of In The Sea right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse In The Sea Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
In The Sea Instructions
How to reset and change the In The Sea map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your In The Sea map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting In The Sea is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with In The Sea contact support.
In The Sea Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about In The Sea minecraft server modpack.
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Magneticraft (by cout970)
- Tails (by KitsuneKihira)
- Just Enough Forestry Bees (JEFB) (by MrDimkas_Studio)
- Chisels & Bytes (by Belgabor)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
- Glass Shards (by ljfa)
- Pam’s Simple Recipes (by MatrexsVigil)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Bloodmoon (by lumien231)
- CoralReef (by primetoxinz)
- Perfect Spawn (by lumien231)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Ex Nihilo Omnia (by Raven2396)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- EnderTanks (by ShetiPhian)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Roots (by elucent)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- Hardcore Map Reset (by modmuss50)
- RebornCore (by modmuss50)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Ex Compressum (by BlayTheNinth)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- BdLib (by bdew)
In The Sea Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!